on 6 October 2015
For the sake of being honest i don't like this stuff at all and find it slightly too sweet and yet also bitter. My partner likes and uses it regularly though so it's definitely a matter of taste.
on 8 December 2017
Causes terrible bloating, not 'natural' at all like they claim.
on 23 October 2017
All good thanks
on 5 June 2015
A sweetner that does not have the horrible after taste. Using for over 2 years now.
on 4 December 2017
on 28 September 2016
This is the first time I have ever tried this product, after being diagnosed with diabetes. I have tried everything under the sun. I love my coffee and with any sweetener it has never tasted the same. I had a very sweet tooth and tool 4 sweeteners with every mug.
I have just received my 4 tubs and tried one teaspoon in my first mug and all I can say is " Wooooooooo " it does taste amazing in my coffee. I can't believe that it's not sugar, no aftertaste I my mouth. Looks like sugar and it tastes just like the real thing. " Thank You "
on 21 March 2014
I've been using Green Canderal for the last year or so, but thought I'd give this a try and it tastes much nicer, especially in coffee. There is no bitterness and it tastes more like sugar than what Canderal does.
on 6 May 2014
Before purchasing Natvia, we've tried other similar product such as Truvia, Purevia, etc.. but this is the best so far that we have had. So very pleased with this product. Would recommend the seller. Another good product is The Sukrin Gold alternative to brown sugar.
on 7 April 2014
Good product , natural sweetener which has got to be better for you in the long run if you have sweetener in hot drinks on a regular basis. I'm happy with it , slightly different taste in coffee and tea drinks but better than using sweeteners that are full of chemicals , also used in baking cakes and works well.
on 7 April 2014
In my search to find an alternative to cane sugar Natvia without doubt came out on top. It is the one with the most natural taste and I would recommend this product out of all the others that I have tried. It gets my thumbs up!

See one answered question