Customer reviews

Nice colour n coverage
on 28 July 2017
Perfect...
on 31 May 2015
Absolutely horrendous!! This is hardly natural. Be warned THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS PPD which isn't stated. I found this as I had allergies to ppd, this is supposedly all natural, I patch tested prior to use and thank goodness I did. The reaction was horrendous. If you're looking like me for ppd free dye this isn't it. It's full of chemicals.
11 Comment| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 October 2015
This is a repeat purchase. Have bought several times before. I like that it has no parabens: very important in a world where our environment is increasingly polluted by oestrogen-mimickers, and excess or synthetic oestrogen being a major driver of disease.
on 23 February 2017
I am using this product for the last two years but different colors, so I thought to give it a try to the chestnut one too. I was really happy with the others, but this time it didn't last more than a week and it just faded, like I havent dyed my hair at all. Really disappointing, will probably change to different dye.
on 16 January 2015
Works well, but thats because its got loads of hydrogen peroxide in it - not the 'natural' product it claims to be. Do not use if you're looking for a healthy alternative in pregnancy.
on 29 August 2014
Having chemotherapy and amazingly not loosing my hair, just going grey! (obviously not the most important thing on Mind) . It turned out that I was able to use this dye and it made my dry/grey hair look shiny and healthy and didn't damage the hair. It felt lovely on my head. It was so good I am going to continue using it.
on 21 March 2017
Been using this product for many years, as all hair dyes the colour does eventually fade, great if you have sensitive skin, would recommend you try it.
on 8 August 2017
This is the best hair dye I've ever tried, complete grey coverage and has left my hair in really good condition. It smells much more pleasant than most other hair dyes and I like the fact that it's all natural too.
on 21 December 2016
One of the best natural hair colourings I've found. Good, lasting coverage and pretty shades.