Customer reviews

Natures Menu Multi Pack 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4)
Flavour Name: Multi-Flavored|Change

on 29 December 2016
Too rich and a big chunk of fat in them
on 14 March 2017
We used to buy pets at home own brand (high meat quantity) complete wet food for our 4 year old cat but they recently put the price up making it less competitive with higher quality foods.
We tried several brands of high meat/low grain foods but she wouldn't touch them at all. We firstly bought separate pouches of natures menu (both this set and the hunters choice) and she LOVES them. All the flavours! She is normally so fussy but sits waiting at her bowl for these.
Bulk buying 48 pouches (that are great sizes) at £30 makes them affordable and we will continue to buy them due to the great quality and value for money.
on 3 June 2017
Arrived on time. To save confusion it's 4 box's and each box has 12 packs. total 48 individual sachets. One of my cats absolutely loves it and can't get enough and the other seems to only eat it occasionally, although will still eat it. Like humans it's a matter of taste depending on the cat. But this is a good quality food without all the rubbish ingredients of some of thr big name brands.
on 2 November 2013
This is on subscribe and save,and is much cheaper than any where else, believe me I have done my home work, and spider loves it as it is 60 to 70% meat, only just subscribed to it as was getting it from Jollies and now save myself over £5.Better than all the other commercial cat food which are filled with rubbish including sweetners and only 4% meat.
on 27 November 2015
I know this is a good quality product with a high content of meat but, unfortunately, it appeared to be too rich for both my cats. They are aged 5 and 13 years but both could not keep this down. However, I know of other pet owners whose cats love it and are in tip top condition. My cats sampled 8 or so pouches in 3 different flavours over a few weeks before I went ahead with the purchase. After 4 days they seemed unable to tolerate it. They eventually refused to eat it. Luckily for me my friends cats adore it. So it seems a great product for some but not all fussy pussycats. My advice would be a very slow introduction if swapping brands.
on 17 June 2017
My cats love these, much healthier upgrade from Whiska's. They have a beautiful coat.
on 22 March 2016
One of my cats loves it and the other thinks it's just ok. Convenient packs.
on 12 July 2017
Dropped a star as cats prefer cheap stuff but that's just the same as kids preferring McDonalds or crisps.
on 3 September 2017
a1
on 19 June 2016
Bought this for a few months and our cats absolutely loved it. Was buying 4-6 boxes of 12 pouches per month. Then our latest delivery arrived. The colour of the product was completely different (like it had blood running through it, rather than the usual salmon-pink colour - see picture) and all three of our cats, who previously rushed to eat it, point blank turned their noses up at it. It also smelled funny. I had ordered 48 pouches. Opened another box and exactly the same thing.

I contacted Nature's Menu who said there was nothing wrong with it. They were pretty dismissive. As cat owners we know our cats and we know how they tell us when something is wrong. Not eating a product they love means there is something wrong with the product, not the cat. They refused to budge and did nothing to try to keep me as a customer, claiming that their quality control people had checked the batch and there was nothing wrong with it. Well my cats said there was something wrong and I trust them as the ones actually eating it!

I wouldn't use Nature's Menu products again, not because of the quality but because of their refusal to take my complaint seriously. If you buy their products, keep this in mind as you could be left out of pocket. I ended up throwing out 46 pouches of cat food.
review image
22 Comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse