on 10 September 2016
Not sure if it works but my PMT is much less that it was before so they must be doing something!
on 4 March 2017
Not as good as others I have bought and my dog's coat showed this. It lost a great deal of its shine within weeks.
on 29 May 2017
not sure if they made any difference after three months course..subjective I guess..
on 23 August 2017
I took this to sort out my heavy periods, I think they have lightened a little bit, not so problematic anyway, will say my PMS has all but stopped (bar my sore boobs)
on 5 October 2017
I have been using it for a couple of weeks. Easy to swallow and the softgels will not burst in your pill box (I used a brand once that did that - they were far too flimsy to survive the ride to work!).
on 26 May 2017
Great products and a bargain considering the high street prices
on 27 July 2017
This is a very good product, would not be without it, thankyou.
on 10 October 2017
Good value product but did not work for me
on 8 October 2017
good price for quality item
on 17 October 2017
Always gives me a boost !