- Also check our best rated Food Supplement reviews
NatureWise Vitamin D3 2,000 IU for Healthy Muscle Function, Bone Health and Immune Support, Gluten Free & Non-GMO in Cold-Pressed Organic Olive Oil,1-year supply, 360 count (2000IU)
|Sale:||£11.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£38.01 (76%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- NatureWise Vitamin D3 in olive oil helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth, provide immune support, and promote healthy muscle function*
- Vitamin D3 is necessary for healthy calcium and phosphorus levels, though according to the Mayo Clinic 25% to 50% or more of the population could be deficient*
- Our formula delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced by the body as a result of sun exposure, without the risk of unprotected exposure to UVB rays.*
- Our softgels are easy to swallow and convenient to take, delivered in organic olive oil rich in oleic acid, known to support healthy cholesterol levels*
- Naturewise Vitamin D3 is doctor formulated and bottled in the USA. Gluten-free and non-GMO. Each bottle contains a 360-day supply of Vitamin D3. 2,000 IU per softgel
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ingredients:Vitamin D3, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin and Purified Water
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Vitamin D is an essential vitamin that can be found in cells throughout the entire body. It is necessary for calcium and phosphorus absorption to build and maintain strong bones and teeth, provide immune system support, and for healthy muscle function.* Often referred to as the "sunshine vitamin," vitamin D3 is synthesized when bare skin is exposed to ultraviolet B (UVB) light. However, studies show that most people do not get the recommended amount from sunlight alone. In fact, according to Mayo Clinic, 25% to 50% or more of the general population may be vitamin D deficient. NatureWise Vitamin D3 delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced in the body as a result of direct sunlight - without the risk of unprotected UVB exposure. For adults at risk for Vitamin D deficiency due to lack of sunlight, dietary deficiencies, or medical conditions, the minimum recommended dose is 1,500 - 2,000 IU of Vitamin D3 daily.* * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
These are excellent - the price is great for almost a year's supply and the size makes them easy to swallow. Most importantly I know they contain Vitamin D3 as my hospital team do blood tests every few months which includes a check on my Vitamin D3 levels. Before starting to take supplements my levels were very low but now they are at the optimum.
The service was excellent with a nice customer service e-mail after delivery and a nice little surprise too (I won't spoil it). Naturewise are a nice company to deal with.
I would certainly buy these again, though it comes as a year's supply so I don't have to think about it just yet!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
It for a while.