Nature and Young Children: Encouraging Creative Play and Learning in Natural Environments Paperback – 16 Aug 2007
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'For practitioners who are working to improve their outdoor provision Nature and Young Children includes many useful, practical ideas, especially in the boxed sections which provide excellent checklists for reviewing learning and development opportunities in natural environments.' - Early Years Update
About the Author
Jeremy Carrette is Professor of Religion and Culture and Head of Religious Studies at the University of Kent, UK. He works across the areas of social, political and psychological approaches to religion and he has previously published on Foucault, James and the politics of spirituality. Amongst other publications, he is author of Religion and Critical Psychology (Routledge, 2007) and editor of William James and the Varieties of Religious Experience (Routledge, 2005).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Preschool & Nursery
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Young Adult