- Also check our best rated Food Supplement reviews
Nature & Nurture Baby Vitamins. The Gentle Liquid Multi-Vitamin for Babies, Toddlers and Children. Made in The UK.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- MEETS ALL DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH RECOMMENDATIONS for infant supplementation: Peace of mind that your child is receiving the correct levels of vitamins A, C and D. We use D3 as research shows it's more easily absorbed than D2 which is often used in other infant supplements.
- UNCOMPROMISINGLY PURE: Unique and gentle formula which is free from all nasties, including colours, flavourings, artificial sweeteners, refined sugar, peanut oil, alcohol, lactose and is gluten free too. Only the finest ingredients are used. Manufactured in the UK.
- NO OVER-SUPPLEMENTATION: Only the three Department of Health advised vitamins are included, at exactly the recommended levels. This ensures no unnecessary, excessive and potentially harmful over supplementation. Our product complements the infant diet and nutritionally supports children where scientifically justified.
- PLEASANT NATURAL TASTE & ODOURLESS: Your child will enjoy taking our liquid daily multi-vitamin, and it's so easy to administer too. The recommended dose is small and can be given directly from the syringe provided, or mixed with food, milk or water.
- VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE. Never tested on animals. All our packaging is recyclable. Lasts twice as long as some other leading brands. We are an ethical company who always put babies needs first.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Safety Information:Do not give if your child is receiving more than 500ml per day of infant formula.
Ingredients:Glycerine; Water; Sodium ascorbate (vit C); Cholecalciferol (vegan vit D3); Retinyl acetate (vit A).
Directions:0.5ml once daily for children aged from 6 months to 5 years. Nature & Nurture Baby Vitamins should be given by mouth (orally), directly from a syringe or spoon, so that your child receives the complete dose. If necessary it can be mixed with a little water, milk, or other liquid foods for your child. If the food or drink is not completely finished your child will not have had the recommended dose. Do not worry if this happens. Do not give more of the vitamins.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
Nature & Nurture Baby Vitamins - Uncompromisingly Pure, Gentle by design and made with only the finest ingredients, delivering peace of mind for parents that care. Nature and Nurture is made in the UK in a Grade A BRC Global Certified Food plant, is cruelty-free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans with no animal testing. The formula is designed with love to deliver a pleasant tasting odourless liquid supplement containing the three essential vitamins A, C and D(3), as recommended by the NHS. These three NHS advised vitamins are provided in exactly the right dose without the unnecessary extras that might potentially lead to over-supplementation - no added colours, flavourings, sugar or sweeteners, no peanut, palm or any other oils, just the 3 vitamins plus water and glycerine for preservation. Suitable for all babies and children from 6 months up to 5 years who are breastfed or receiving less than 500ml of formula per day. Nature and Nurture - Putting Babies First.
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I might have just got a dodgy one but it's put me off a bit. If the next one is ok will update.