Customer reviews

Naty by Nature Babycare Newborn ECO Nappies - Size 1, 2 x Packs of 26 (52 Nappies)
Size: Size 1|Unit Count: 52|Change

on 24 July 2017
I have tried both the Naty and Bambo eco-nappy brands and find this to be the best. My daughter has suffered with very little nappy rash with these.
They are reliable for up to 12 hours throughout the night, and we have had very little issue with leaks. Probably just as many leaks as you would expect from a 'normal' nappy. Great to know that I'm not subjecting my little one to nappies filled with chemical laden blue gel.
on 15 January 2016
this pies are incredible, my little girl (7 weeks old) despite of frequent changes and only ocassional use very quickly developed 'burned' skin from the pampers original and the sensitive nappies so I ordered Naty size1 and it proved to be excellent for her skin while I used sudo cream to help her heal. there is no leaks and you would never known they were organic :) I now received ordered size 3 and very much recommend them.
on 25 July 2017
You have to remember they are nature nappys and not plastic the texture is different as well you may need change them more often and treat them careful, keeping that on mind. I use them normally and I have never have one nappy bad yet.
My baby is been using them since she born and I love them I feel like I'm not contaminating so much our planet with this ones. I really love hem because there is not chemicals at all and they are so comfy on my baby
on 30 August 2017
My motivation for buying these nappies, was their natural credentials. Although i was initially impressed we have had a lot of leakage so i have had to swap to another brand
on 30 September 2017
Great nappies! Eco friendly and do what other nappies do- holds alot and no leakage at all thank goodness! Never gets nappy rash and never seems to complains with them on, they don't feel as soft as other brand nappies but LO appears very comfortable in them!! Regular purchase and has never let me down thankyou.
on 15 July 2017
The only real downside is the lack of a colour-changing strip that the non-eco brands have. However, they are super absorbent and can contain serious amounts better than others we have tried. They smell a little more strongly well wet but the smell isn't as bad as other nappies.
on 19 April 2017
Well made, no leaks, no horrid chemical smell, biodegradable. What else could I ask for (other than lower price :-)?
on 11 May 2017
These are excellent nappies, perfect fit and holds virtually all accidents.

My only issue is that the waist band can become strained due to the nature of the material...ohh and the fact that I have to change them lol
on 24 July 2016
I don't understand the bad reviews. These nappies are great, no leakage at all. In fact over night nappy almost dry when I took it off. Will most certainly buy again.
on 26 May 2017
Size 1 and 2 were great, disappointed at size 3. Many leaks and at times the nappy split open at the front, and I change my son every 1-2 hours!