Size: Size 1|Unit Count: 52|Change

on 23 May 2015
I really can't say enough good things about Naty nappies, but let me give you the highlights:
1 - You can enjoy the convenience of disposable nappies without the guilt of contributing to the tonnes of toxic landfill created by nappies
2 - Everyone's experience is different, but my little one had significantly less nappy rash with Naty nappies than any other brands. Whenever we ran out and had to use big brands, or generic supermarket varieties he invariably ended up with nappy rash after a day.
3 - No leaks! Again, all babies are different, but we never had accidents escaping these nappies! That said, they don't store as much liquid as non-eco nappies, so make sure you move up to a bigger size if you find them not keeping baby dry overnight.
4 - No nasty chemicals strapped to your child. If you are trying to limit your child's exposure to chemicals, these nappies give you a great alternative to gel-based nappies.

Any cons? They are slightly more expensive, but if you opt for Subscribe and Save you can reduce the cost to almost equivalent of brand names. At the end of the day it's a matter of priorities.
on 21 February 2013
This product is fantastic. I was a bit concerned about how well they would absorb the wetness due to looking paper thin, but this was not the case. They hold a lot of liquid and the tabs don't come away and you can also re position if needed.
Would recommend this product
on 31 December 2013
We have been using these for the last 3 months with our newborn and we love them.
They are great nappies, even with runny 'pureed mango' type of poo, and its brilliant that they arent adding to the billions filling up landfills that wont degrade for hundreds of years.
You do need to ensure the leg 'ruffels?!' Arent tucked inside, and you cant handle them too roughly as they can rip, but with normal care and attention these nappies are brilliant.
on 9 March 2016
I'm not sure why these diapers are so different than the sixes 1-2-3 we have used.. These are horrible. They leak causing multi outfit changes a day!!! and they are not capable of lasting through night sleeps. TWICE they have gotten wet through, leaked all over or baby and proceeded to start to breakdown whilst still on my baby...leaving crystals of gel everywhere. They may last 4-5 hrs no longer DEF NOT ANY LONGER AND CERTAINLY NOT THROUGH THE NIGHT! Not impressed , again we have used this brand for 6 months with no issues then we get this batch and are currently looking for a suitable replacement as I'm worried to continue using these.
review image
on 16 August 2016
Now we have used Naty for the last 3 years and rarely had a problem. How the things changed! The choice was clear - they are biodegradable and do not use harsh "chemicals". We had occasionally a nappy or two per pack which would not close but brushed it off as a one-off. However over the last 3 years Naty seem to have changed a lot. They are not 100% biodegradable, they now do contain gel like "chemicals", they have a faint smell of these substances. Why they have evolved in this way I do not know. How can they put 'biodegradable' on the pack if they are not? Surely things are either biodegradable or they are not? To top it all, the last order of 4 packs had 11 nappies which want close due to lack of glue on one of the taps, this is just from the first pack we opened! I use masking tape to close them as I can't bear throw unused nappies. We only use them at night as use washables during the day. They leak every single night. Really disappointed with Naty as I was a loyal customer for a long time.
on 27 April 2016
I'm extremely dissappointed I purchased these nappies they were damaged and incorrect on the sides of the nappies and lots were split, told you this and you replaced which to the same as happened again I've discarded them there useless I won't be purchasing them again thought these were supposed to be great nappies yeah the ones from supermarkets are in better condition than those wasn't happy...
on 17 March 2014
I would really want to like this nappy as I admire the passion and spirit behind the brand. However there's only a handful of days that I hadn't had an accident since I started using them which is really frustrating. I breastfeed my baby and I am a normal mom who change my baby regularly and is extra cautious about wrapping the nappy right to avoid leakage. I found that the nappy is a bit smaller compare to the others so I move a size up to gain absorbency but unfortunately it still doesn't absorb the potent newborn poo fast enough so I always ended up with poo stains on me or my baby. I really want to be more eco friendly and I love the idea of a bio-degradable nappy even if I need to pay more. I hope the manufacturer will review on this problem and come up with a better solution in the future. Until then I am sorry to say I have to move back to using the conventional brands which will cause the earth!
on 22 August 2016
Poor quality. Size 1 and 2 were wonderful and I felt proud that these are somehow "greener" than regular diapers. As soon as we moved to size 3, however, the problems started. These leak horribly, even if the diaper is not full. In our case it was 1 in 3 nappies, which is definitely very poor quality, especially for the price.
on 10 September 2016
Love these use them with the nappy bags too, happy to know the whole lot will not sit in the landfill, and that eventually it will all degrade to nothing...gone have any issues with leaking nappies either using them for my newborn now but used them with my older son all the way through to age 3
VINE VOICEon 16 March 2011
Size: Size 1|Unit Count: 52|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
What these nappies have over other nappies, for me, is the feel of them. They are lovely and soft inside and outside and are lacking that plastic-y feel that is so common in other disposable nappies. These nappies are very plain looking compared to other brands on the market.

These nappies have nice stretchy sides to help with the fit and I have had very little issues with leakages. I've had a few with tabs that pull off but that is prone to happen on many brands so isn't a deal breaker for me and they are quite sticky which is good because I hate it when the tabs just won't stay done up.

These nappies are environmentally friendly so tend to be more expensive than other nappies.