- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
Naturally Dyed Alpaca Wool Winter Scarf for Men and Women, range of colours available- Bayeta
- This scarf is hand-woven from alpaca wool and is soft and confortable to wear, it's suitable for men and women
- Each product is unique so there is some small variation from the exact colours on the pictures
- 25 cm wide and 1.5m long and 10 cm of fringe each side - alpaca wool is soft and durable
- We sell many other winter items, check out our other Tumi products
- It's a great gift - Fairtrade and hand-woven in Bolivia
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
These fantastic soft scarves made from alpaca wool are back due to popular demand. They are available in a range of colours that are easy to be worn with any outfit.
Tumi was founded in 1978 promoting fair trade crafts and goods with Latin America, working closely with organisations such as Traidcraft and Oxfam Trading. Tumi has worked with our craftsmen in Latin America for many years and ensures that we pay a fair price (set by our partners), good working conditions and a sustainable future for our workers.
Top Customer Reviews
It is a very fine, thinly woven scarf so be aware of this, this is not really a winter scarf.
The material is very soft and comfortable to wear, it is possible to french knot it as well.
Overall for an alpaca scarf it is excellent value. If Buying this for a gift be aware the Tumi label does not say alpaca wool.
Tumi are a good company and i have ordered several items from them.
Thank you for the excellent condition in which this item arrived, and the fact that it covers all the bases important to a girl!
1. There are no washing instructions
2. There is nothing to say what the scarf is made of
3. The scarf had a very strong smell of mothballs on unpacking. I have had it hanging on an airier for 4 days & the smell has faded considerably but hasn't disappeared completely. I would, ordinarily, wash it.......if only I had the instructions!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was no good for the gift I had intended it for, and I didn't like it so didn't even keep it for myself. In the end, it went in the bin.Published 20 months ago by S. McLeod