- Visit the Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses Store for a huge selection of collars, leads and harnesses for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, hamsters, rats and mice from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Store for great offers on food and accessories for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and more from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Treats Store for a huge selection of small animal treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.50 UK delivery
+ £3.50 UK delivery
Natural Wooden Luka House Hamster & Gerbil Mice Home 6173
|Price:||£6.89 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£1.97 (22%)|
- Item #6173 Ramp
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
TRIXIE LUKA HAMSTER HOUSE This hamster house has two entrances over which a small bowl can be fastened. The ramp helps the hamster to get onto the roof where it will be able to get to the bowls. 16 x 17 x 7.5 cm
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
barely lasted a week before it was
broken to pieces. total waste.
My dwarf hamster just about gets in it. The problem is that the front ladder and entrance is moving in all the time and the entrance caves in together with the ladder so had to put masking tape to hold it in place at the bottom so hope won't be eaten by the hamster. It's a shame.
Disapointed with this buy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very small, suitable for dwarfs only. Rough, required sanding, broke easilyPublished 2 months ago by Rachael Quinn
Its not as big as it looks but is still of a high quality. I would definitely buy this again!Published 5 months ago by Grace Dexter
I have used trixie products in the past, but this particular item arrived broken and the "bark" massively peeling offPublished 7 months ago by katie
Bought this as another wooden potential hidey-hole for my gerbil cage but found that the image misrepresents the actual size - the holes are far too small for them so all the best... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Berengaria