on 18 November 2017
I applaud the author's effort to put very complicated information into an accessible read. However, as a scientist, I can confirm that only some of the information in the book is scientifically accurate, and therefore I urge caution for those of you buying this book that you may need to take the advice provided here with a grain of salt. Make sure to also consult your doctor about your symptoms.
on 4 June 2016
Great author and great book. Easy to read and follow. Every woman should buy.
on 27 September 2017
Fantastic Book! Really enjoyed the supplement examples and goes in deep about how to fix the underlying problem of PCOS and not just the symptoms. I highly recommend this book if you're interested in overcoming PCOS naturally.
on 2 August 2017
very easy to read and informative
on 19 March 2014
I never write reviews but I had to for this book. I bought this book last February and I found it very well written and informative. I followed most of the suggestions (herbal supplements, vitamins, acupuncture) and saw an improvement in symptoms quite quickly. Just 3 months after receiving the book I was pregnant and I am now writing this review while nursing my baby boy!
on 29 December 2014
I have a few books on how to cope with my PCOS, but whilst the others are good. this is great. Very straightforward, easy, but importantly, realistic ways of dealing with PCOS.
on 5 November 2012
This book explains the ins and outs and follows through with actual solutions. Best pcos book that i've bought - and i've got a few. Just ordered another for a friend. I don't normally write reviews about anything but i have to with this book as it gives natural solutions which actually work. Wish I had this book 5 years ago. Take my advice and buy one, you won't regret it.
on 2 April 2017
If you have PCOS, READ THIS BOOK! There's not much else to it. It's changed my life.
on 8 August 2017
This is a great book for women with PCOS. It tells you everyhing you need to know about how to reverse the effects of PCOS naturalny!!! I have already changed my diet and started taking vitamins, omega3 and siberian ginseng. Every woman with this condition should read it to understand how our lifestyle can either affect or improve our body.
on 29 September 2017
Easy to read. Well explained. Feel very motivated to stick to my diet for pcos. Definitely recommend this book.