on 9 July 2014
They arrived super quickly and are a great selection to go with a number of different makeup looks.. the natural ones are great for just general day wear, whilst the thicker one really make your eyes POP with heavier eye makeup looks. The glue that comes with it is also awesome and a small amount let me wear lashes from morning till night without coming off or requiring reapplication.. Great price & would definitely recommend!
on 4 August 2013
I do like they way they look when they are eventually applied but they are a bit difficult to apply as they are stored flat and trying to bend them to the shape of your lash line can be quite a task. If you are in a rush, Or lack patience, i wouldn't advise using these lashes.
on 30 October 2014
My daughter was extremely pleased with these! amazing price, good quality, look natural and dramatic! She loves long lashes and these were great! Only thing she would say was irritating is the lash glue because it look like a sort-of plastic, flakey look but it holds well!
review image
on 29 January 2015
These eyelashes are amazing, they look realistic and don't fall to bits when you put them on/ take them off. The glue that comes with it is not very good - it dries absolutely clear which is excellent - but sadly the lashes move around a lot and stick up at the ends. I would buy some other glue, but the lashes themselves are worth the price. The only flaw I've found is that they tend not to stick down at the ends of my eyes, but this problem is easily solves by cutting the lashes into, 4 or 5 pieces and gluing on each piece separately. It sounds like a total faff-on but it really is the easiest way to put false eyelashes on I've found.
These are also really great value if, like me, you're only just starting to use false eyelashes and need a few (or in my case a lot!) of practise rounds. I would certainly buy these again though, because you get 3 different types inside, and it works out much cheaper!
They arrived quickly and in really nice packaging that can easily fit into a letterbox, which I certainly appreciated!
on 1 December 2015
I was quite excited to try these and to know I had quite a lot to get through without worrying I would run out. But because they came straight, not curved, they were quite tricky to apply and they were struggling to stick down. Maybe my duo glue was to blame? I don't know. The lashes came with glue, but didn't use it because I wasn't too sure, so I just threw them away
on 15 February 2014
Only used one pack but they are seriously amazing lashes especially for the price! i would definitely recommend these lashes.
on 5 February 2016
The price does obviously reflect the quality of these products- they look and feel cheap! They are extremely plasticky and they don't bend into shape well to apply. That being said, FOR THE PRICE they are exactly what I would expect, so not a bad overall review :) The thinner ones look much more natural than the thicker ones
on 13 February 2015
the glue is good and the natural lashes are wearable but the bigger ones look awful and have a sheen to them that looks horrid. they are not very soft and are heavy so not very comfortable at all. they would be ideal for maybe a drag act, or if you only want them to wear for a short time (for photos maybe) but i wont be buying the big ones again. for the price tho the natural ones a worth trying.
on 16 April 2015
You get three boxes of lashes but I found I could only use one box as the other two contained really thick lashes. The third box has more natural looking lashes, although they all have too high a shine for my liking. The glue that comes with them smells like superglue (or similar) so I didn't use it. Instead I bought Lashfix, which is waterproof and lasts for quite some time.
on 3 June 2015
These are awful. They are quite stiff even after flexing them to try and soften before applying. Because of this they are a bit tricky to stick down the corners. Handy and cheap for practising with but spend a bit more money if you want decent more natural looking lashes.