- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Natural Law Reader Paperback – 10 Sep 2013
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“This volume is a fine addition to an increasing number of books on the subject. Its conception reflects the renewal of interest in the natural law tradition over the past half–century or so. In popularising and making readily accessible a vast canon of essays for the benefit of the seasoned academic as much as the newcomer in the fields of jurisprudence, ethics, and political philosophy, the editors have produced an anthology which, I am confident, will serve as an invaluable contribution to that renewal.” (New Blackfriars, 9 April 2015)
“A treasure trove of excerpts, some revelatory, and all of them inspired choices. For those afflicted by caricatures of the natural law tradition, this book is the cure.”
―John Gardner, Professor of Jurisprudence, University of Oxford
“With their generous vision, Laing and Wilcox open up the idea of law in Western thought beyond today′s limits of analytical liberalism and positivism.”
―Anthony Carty, Sir Y K Pao Chair of Public Law, University of Hong KongSee all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
A different kind of law - a fairer one - is my kind of future and I'll fight for it.