Bye bye IBS ! The Natural Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure Paperback – 3 Apr 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The price was more than reasonable and service was outstanding.
10. This is too SHORT to be marketed as a book
9. This publication is only about 20 pages, a thick pamphlet
8. The title is very misleading
7. IBS is a blanket term used to cover Gastro-intestinal illness & diseases
6. There is not enough known information on causes of IBS (even in the Medical community)
5. Dietary changes only help with pain not the actual illness
4. The herbal supplements suggested in this book are either laxatives or clay
3. IBD (including Crohn's & Colitis) is marked by inflammation in the intestines, cause unknown
2. Medication is required to keep IBS in check or at bay
1. There is NO CURE FOR IBS
You would do better to talk with your GI specialist, joining an IBS support group or visiting the CCFA website. I want the 10 minutes of my life back that it took me to read this nonsense.