on 19 March 2010
Some interesting ideas, especially about better using the right hand side, which I like very much. Not had much chance to practise them but they do not feel strange (I am a 16 trapped on 26 - lots of bad luck / silly ideas when playing) when I have a go. I do think I cam get more out of them.

Not 5 stars because some of the descriptions of short shots (for which Seve is most famous) are astonishingly complicated when I am trying to keep things pretty simple and I am afraid of tying myself up in knots.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 August 2011
The late Seve will be remembered for many things, not least of which will be his great skill at recovery shots and his abilities, early in his career, to play what appeared to be a totally natural golf. (The cover picture gives a vivid insight into the punishment his body took over many years and the reason he spent twenty minutes a day hanging upside down.)

Although I wanted more photographs, I enjoyed the book and learned a great deal from it.

He was a natural we will miss.
on 27 March 2014
Just what I wanted and the condition was as noted in the offer. Haven't read it all yet, work in progress as they say.
on 25 September 2016
Great read. Seve was a legend.
on 9 January 2016