- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Natural Fashion: Tribal Decoration from Africa Paperback – 9 Feb 2009
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The images are a magical portal to childhood fantasy and play, to a lost world of unfettered, unfiltered imagination and creativity.
`A stunningly beautiful African fashion parade'
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
These photos depict some very original &spontaneous art,which makes a lot of western work look very laboured & trite!?
Ironically, the perpetrators rarely glimpse their own efforts,but rely on their peer groups for reaction.
Hours are spent decorating face & body, with river mud,& local vegetation, and when theyve finished,a cooling jump in the river washes it all off immediately .
Ironically, western camera clubs are already zooming in, and this book may be contributing to the demise of the tribes lifestyle !?
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Photo Essays
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Photographers
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Ethnography & Ethnology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Indigenous Peoples