on 25 April 2010
I read around on private clinics and means of being rid of what are usightly and sometimes painful,heavy bruised feeling legs due to broken veins and star bursts. I discovered this cream as being one recommended by Cosmetic Surgeons but was dubious after reading the one review on here.

I have to say after a week of using this cream my legs were looking so much better I was going out without tights on. I have a few broken veins on my face which no one but I would notice but I decided to give it a try and they too are fading after three days. I cannot be more pleased.

I also have scaring on my knee's which I had been applying Bio Oil to for over a year and it helped immensley but the knees were still red and I was selfconscious but again this creme has done wonders for me.

What I had learned to live with has almost disappeared.

VITAMIN A is an ingredient in this creme which may an issue if one is pregnant, sensitive to it or going out in the sun.

Application techniques is apparently important so apply on moist skin in circular motion, not strokes, lightly until the creme disappears into the skin which takes a little while.

I suspect like so many things what works for one may not work for others and that is the only explanation I can give for the other low scoring review. This creme has saved myself from expensive and painful injections and alot of self consciousness.

I hope to come back to this review and be able to say that the veins have disappeared along with the pain and redness on my knees.
21 people found this helpful
on 28 April 2016
I am in my early 20's and already have spider veins. After some research I came across vitamin k as a possible remedy. I have been consuming this product alongside an oral vitamin k2-mk-7 supplement for the past month, and I can say that I am already seeing some great results.

A topical product alone is meant to be useful, although spider veins and varicose veins are an underlying sign of a cardiovascular problem. Please check my review for the oxford vitality vitamin k2-mk-7 100mcg product for more info on why I decided to supplement and what to look out for.
I have also been treating my affected areas with a derma-roller( 0.5mm stength) and then applying this product - please do your research before using a derma-roller at home as this is considered a surgical procedure.

Prior to purchasing this product, my supplements and the derma-roller, I felt the need to save up for a surgical treatment to remove the cosmetic signs of my spider veins. Based on my personal experience so far, I feel that the combination of products were key to seeing more rapid results, and I no longer need an expensive treatment as they are seemingly disappearing.

The product itself is pleasant, hasn't irritated me so far, and easy to apply. The delivery was quick. I would recommend this product and supplier.
on 30 April 2015
I have used this product for sometime, for the removal of spider veins around the nose area. It does take time for it to work if appled at night, but it does eventually deliver the required results.
One person found this helpful
on 17 June 2016
I.m never without a jar of this; great for the complexion
on 15 August 2012
I have been using this product twice a day since I received it and unfortunately have noticed no change on the spider vein on my face. Maybe it takes longer to get results, but I dont feel confident about it.
on 5 April 2016
Complete waste of money, nearly out of date when delivered , other reviewers stated it took a while to rub in, this wasn't the case at all, absorbed immediately, therefore makes you wonder if it was a genuine product .
on 24 March 2014
Subtle improvement is noticeable for facial spider veins. Was surprised that it actually made a difference. Would recommend trying it as acts as good moisturiser if nothing else.
One person found this helpful
on 8 December 2016
Overpriced rubbish
on 12 July 2014
I've been using this for four weeks morning and night and am yet to see a difference. The cream is very thick and the smell is a little off putting. I'm going to continue and hope I see a difference.
on 3 October 2014
Don't bother, I bought several bottles and used them twice a day. No change at all.