- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Nationalism: A Critical Introduction Paperback – 2 May 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
NATIONALISM IN QUESTION is an admirable achievement. At once erudite and critically acute, it succeeds in plumbing anew the archaeology of the most significant political construct(ion) of modernity -- as an Idea, a social formation, a mode of producing collective identity -- and in charting its possible futures. Is there anything fresh to be said about one of the most discussed concepts of our epoch? Spencer and Wollman leave no doubt that the answer is yes. Emphatically, engagingly so. - John Comaroff, University of Chicago
`This book offers an impressively sustained guide to the complex range of debates around nationalism. Conceptually
lucid and empirically informed, it also adds a renewed critical emphasis to the range of current scholarly
positions.' - Gregor Mclennan, University of Bristol
From the Publisher
This title is available in a paperback edition --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?