- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: National Geographic Kids (10 July 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1426310366
- ISBN-13: 978-1426310362
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 37,336 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
National Geographic Readers: Planets Paperback – 10 Jul 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
ELIZABETH CARNEY is a writer and editor based in Brooklyn, New York. She specializes in nonfiction children's books and science, math, and STEM-related magazines. Her author credits include"Everything Big Cats," "Everything Dolphins," "Great Migrations: Whales, Wildebeests, Butterflies, Elephants, and Other Amazing Animals on the Move," and several titles in the Face to Face and National Geographic Readers series.
Elizabeth Carney received the 2005 AAAS Science Journalism Award for science reporting for children. Her titles"Face to Face With Cheetahs," "Face to Face With Gorillas," and"Great Migrations: Whales, Wildebeests, Butterflies, Elephants, and Other Amazing Animals on the Move"appeared on the National Science Teachers Association's Outstanding Science Trade Book list for 2008, 2009, and 2010 respectively." --This text refers to the Library Binding edition.