National Geographic Mega Gemstone Mine – Dig Up 15 Real Gems
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- DISCOVER CRYSTAL TREASURES and give your child the thrill of digging in a real gem mine
- FIND 15 AMAZING GEMSTONES including pyrite, amethyst, tiger's eye, fluorite, quartz, obsidian, aventurine and more
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED including a dig brick, chisel, brush and magnifying glass to keep kids digging for hours
- 16-PAGE, FULL-COLOR LEARNING GUIDE illustrates how gemstones are formed and mined and helps young scientists identify each specimen as it's discovered
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - For 129 years, National Geographic has provided fascinating and fun educational opportunities to aspiring scientists around the world.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
This Premium Science Dig Has It All!
Dig into this Mega Gemstone Mine with the archeological tools provided and explore naturally formed crystals and gemstones from around the world. Unearth these gemstones and add them to your rock collection. You’ll learn all about each stone and about how they are formed with the detailed learning guide included in this kit. STEM science learning just doesn’t get any better!
This science kit includes: Large dig brick containing 15 gemstones, full-color learning guide, archeological digging tools, and magnifying glass.
Get the Mega Gemstone Mine today and join National Geographic as we inspire future generations with a passion for science and the wonders of the natural world.
National Geographic Toys is proud to provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee with all our products so that you can buy with confidence.
About the National Geographic Society
With a mission to inspire people to care about the planet, the 126-year-old National Geographic Society is one of the world’s largest nonprofit scientific and educational organizations.
National Geographic’s net proceeds support vital exploration, conservation, research, and education programs.
Choking Risk: Small parts, not for children under 3 years.See all Product description
From the manufacturer
A Complete Gemstone Dig Kit!
Beautiful crystals and gems are ready to be unearthed using the archaeological tools included in this comprehensive kit. The extra large Dig Brick contains 15 incredible gemstones that you can add to your rock collection including pyrite, amethyst, tiger's eye and more! This geological science activity also includes a magnifying glass and full-colour learning guide to gemstones and crystals.
Get creative with your new Gemstones!
The only limit is your imagination as you discover new ways to enjoy these amazing gemstones. Create decorative displays and artwork or beautify other items you already own.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews