- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
National Geographic Kids Everything Sharks: All the Shark Facts, Photos, and Fun That You Can Sink Your Teeth Into (National Geographic Kids Everything (Paperback)) Paperback – 15 May 2011
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Ruth Musgrave is a frequent contributor to National Geographic Kids magazine. This is her first book for National Geographic.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is very informative and easy to read....ie lots of pictures!
100% recommended and delivered as stated so can't complain!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this to read to my four yearold as he loves sharks. The book is very attractive with lots of great colours and punchy facts which he has memorised and can now tell me that... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Charlotte W
Bought this for my 7 year old son who has a keen interest in sharks, he seems very happy with this book. It's just long enough for him.Published 10 months ago by Louise F
My nephew loves this; it's packed with great information and is laid out in an engaging way.Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Animals & Pets
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Reference