- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Yale University Press; Revised & expanded ed edition (1 Jun. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1857093992
- ISBN-13: 978-1857093995
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 14.6 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 381,978 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The National Gallery Companion Guide (National Gallery Company) (National Gallery London) Paperback – 1 Jun 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"'Erika Langmuir has the rare knack of coming at pictures both with spontaneous eyes and with great erudition lightly worn.' Neil MacGregor, Director, The British Museum"
About the Author
Erika Langmuir was formerly head of education at the National Gallery, London. She is the author of Imagining Childhood and several titles from the best-selling National Gallery Pocket Guides series, and coauthor of the Yale Dictionary of Art and Artists, all published by Yale University Press.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It does have illistrations as well as lots of information about the galleryt and the artwork it contains.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Architects
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Art Issues
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Museums & Collections > National Gallery & National Portrait Gallery (UK)
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Styles & Movements