Nataša Pantović Nuit is a poet, a writer, and a spiritual researcher that lives and works in Malta.
After many years of working as Management Consultant, Head of Marketing and Trainer in the UK and Malta, I've decided to leave the world of 'business' and earn my living doing what I like: meditating, practicing yoga, reading, writing and sharing the world of mindfulness and creativity with others. I was always fascinated with energies of: Love, Divine, Mind, Yoga, Health, Tantra, Alchemy, Tao, Living one's Highest Potential, and I read 1,000s of books exploring these subjects. I learned from many gurus and sages of our past and present and I am very grateful for all the knowledge that is now-days available to spiritual seekers.
My Art of 4 Elements poetry book, novel A-Ma, and the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training:
- A Guide to Mindful Eating with 45 Veggie Recipes, Veggie Chef Mirjana Musulin
- Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes, Raw Vegan Chef Olivera Rosic
- Mindful Being Course (with 100s of mindfulness exercises and tools)
- Conscious Parenting Course, co-authored with Ivana Milosavljevic and
- A Guide to Mantra Chanting
all have as their main theme our alchemy transformation, the alchemy of love, the alchemy of soul, our everlasting quest to find the gold within, discovering the stone that transforms metals into gold.
The audience for my books is anybody interested in poetry, spirituality, inner-development, esoteric or occult teachings, alchemy, tantra, inspirational writings, and New Consciousness. At the moment my kids are actively teaching me how to be a more loving, mindful and conscious parent, so if you are into conscious parenting, and wish to nurture creativity within your kids, check our Conscious Parenting Mindfulness Training.
Nataša Pantović Nuit Personal Highlights or some weird and wonderful things about me:
- BSc Economics
- I never had a TV
- 1991 Published a book called: Contracts for Companies and Individuals, Serbia.
- Management Consultancy, Malta Office of the Prime Minister
- I never had a mobile phone and probably will never have
- Head of Business Development of an UK IT company
- Trainer and facilitator of Communication and Creativity Workshops in: Mindfulness, Goddess Within, Stress Management, Communication, Creativity
- 25 years of experience in yoga and meditation, 25 years of yogic life-style, Sivananda Certified Yoga Teacher
- Organizer of 6 Body, Mind and Spirit Festivals in Malta
- Keen interest in exploring Megalithic Temples. One of the organizers of 10 days Megalithic Conference in Malta
- I regularly publish articles on Self-Development and Personal Growth (check: http://www.artof4elements.com)
- I learned how to roller-blade at the age of 30, had my first piano lesson at the age of 35, and started learning Chinese when I was 40
- Entered an amazing world of parenthood, adopting two lovely children from Ethiopia.
- Launched the Art of 4 Elements Spiritual Poetry Book with 3 other artists: Jason Lu, Christine Cutajar and Jeni Caruana. Launched the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training.