Customer reviews

Naruto Unleashed - Complete Series 2 [DVD] [2007]
Format: DVD|Change

on 29 August 2013
That's honestly the best way to describe what is the continuation of the Chunin Exams from the previous Series.
Naruto and Team 7 continue the challenge to survive the Forest of Death and along the way meet the Series head Villain who gives Lord Voldemort a run for his money.

This Boxset's episodes run from Episodes 27 to 52, pretty much ending Season 1 of the show and ending halfway through Season 2.

Its filled with action packed adventure and character development as the story moves to give us one on one fights between the various characters during the second stage of the Chunin Exams before ending on a cliffhanger to set up the amazing epic battles that Series 3 brings with it.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 August 2015
The complete series 2 of Naruto does indeed come divided into 6 DVD's. They are neatly placed inside the the box. You have the choice of 3 different qualities of the audio, as well as Japanese audio and English subtitles.
on 20 January 2017
Not much to review. It is a good quality product and the content is up to everyone to judge.
on 13 June 2017
Rubbish bought for someone else
on 30 September 2010
I am very happy with this seller, I chose and paid for two DVD items on 26 september 2010, the seller answered to me picking the items quickly and told me that they wgot my order and would be waiting for my payment and that is what happend, i paid and they answerd saying i have sent your orders, please wait for your items to come, and they have arrived today 30 september 2010. I am very happy with the fast time it took for my items to arrive and I didnt even go for first class posting, just average class, and the items were from china? Im very happy and glad to have my DVD's I like this seller muchly and i do recomend him/her to others who want to purchase items. :3
on 7 March 2016
Believe it!Believe itBelieve it!Believe itBelieve it!Believe it!
on 9 July 2016
Thank you. Brilliant. Luv it.
on 31 January 2017
Not only my son loves this! Mum too.
on 15 January 2017
My brother absolutely loved this present! Worked perfectly!
on 26 September 2016