Napoleon's Swiss Troops (Men-at-Arms) Paperback – 20 Mar 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Based on years of research in Swiss archives and museums, this book draws together the combat history of Napoleon's Swiss troops together with full-colour artwork and illustrations of the uniforms, kit and equipment.
About the Author
David Greentree was born in Portsmouth in 1970. He attended Portsmouth Grammar School, where he developed an interest in military history. He studied for a BA in History at York before taking an MA in War Studies at King's College London and qualifying as a lecturer in Further Education at Cardiff. In 1995 he accepted a commission into the Royal Air Force, and has since served in a variety of locations, including Afghanistan. He is currently working in the Ministry of Defence in London.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Industrial Revolution
- Books > History > Essays, Journals, Letters & True Accounts > 19th Century
- Books > History > Europe > Napoleonic Wars
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Special & Elite Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Encyclopaedias & Pictorials
- Books > History > Military History > Military Life & Institutions
- Books > History > Military History > Strategy, Tactics & Military Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence