Nanoelectronics and Information Technology: Advanced Electronic Materials and Novel Devices Hardcover – 25 Apr 2012
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Nanoelectronics and Information Technology" by Rainer Waser and his colleagues is an outstanding compendium of
information about an exciting new field. Owing to its high quality and complete coverage of the many topics in this area, this well referenced book will have a long and very useful life as a primary text for students experienced and new in nanoelectronics. It is a very impressive book." (Richard Siegel)
From the Back Cover
Providing an introduction to electronic materials and device concepts for the major areas of current and future information technology, the value of this book lies in its focus on the underlying principles. Illustrated by contemporary examples, these basic principles will hold for many years, despite the rapid developments in this field. There is hardly any other field where the links between basic science and application are tighter than in nanoelectronics and information technology. As an example, the design of tunneling field effect transistors, single electron devices or molecular electronic structures is simply inconceivable without delving deep into quantum mechanics. This textbook is primarily aimed at students of physics, electrical engineering and information technology, as well as material science in their 3rd year and higher. It is equally of interest to professionals wanting a broader overview of this hot topic.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Circuits
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics