- Also check our best rated Iphone Case reviews
|Price:||£3.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details & FREE Returns|
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Newest Sim Cutter for standard AND micro Sim conversion to Nano-sim cards for iPhone 5
- Cut your iPhone 4's micro sim to nano sim for your new iPhone 5
- Cut your standard size sim from any phone to fit the new Nano sim size needed for the iPhone 5
- Easy to use and ensures an accurate clean cut and no damage to your existing sim
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the underside you'll see the direction to insert the sim with the angled notch facing the rear, this leaves the "gold contacts" showing underneath with the small hole, you can't really go wrong but take care with micro sim cards to ensure they are fitted to the adapter correctly. Use a flat surface a quick swift push down "punches" out the sim card. Nano sim cards are tiny they are barely larger than the contacts, I've used this a few times and it's worked pretty well. Saying that an "out of the box" sim is cleaner cut but the main point here is that it works. No problems so far but don't rush take your time.
Note: If you're looking to cut a regular SIM down to micro SIM size, you CAN use this, but you will have to sacrifice the micro SIM adapter which is included with the cutter - There is only one, so if you want to cut several SIMs to micro SIM size, you would be better off buying a dedicated micro SIM cutter instead.
When actually using the product it cut my sim badly with rough ages and no sandpaper is provided. Worse news of all is that it didn't even work and my iPhone didn't except it, now I am left with no phone.
Most recent customer reviews
Much which clean cut the last set of contacts clean off, result was a completely useless SIM card.