Customer reviews

Nannycare Nanny Goat Milk Infant Nutrition 900 G
Size: 900 g|Change
Price:£22.14+ Free shipping

on 19 January 2016
fab stuff!! my little girl had trapped wind and vomiting when she came off BF. she was in a right state and i had tried several different cow milk based products. my sister then said try this goat milk based formula as it is easier to digest so i gave it a go - my daughter went from hardly touching her milk and not gaining weight, to drinking a whole bottle first time and catching up with her weight within a couple of weeks!
beware though, Health Visitors don't like you switching to goat milk formula for some mad reason. i made the mistake of telling my HV i had swapped to goat milk and she was quite miffed - suggesting i could be poisoning her!
so my advice is, trust your instincts, give this Nanny Care milk a go as its really good stuff and don't listen to narrow minded Health Visitors!
on 13 July 2017
Our baby is mostly breastfed, but we use this for one bottle a day. It is great, as I was surprised to find many other formula have corn syrup in them. This forumla is also vegetarian. We think it is expensive, but worth the money for our little one.
on 13 November 2016
Switched to goat milk formula following twins being formula fed in hospital, almost instantly they were less grizzly and were able to digest this milk far easier than cow based products.
on 8 January 2016
Great product, great service. Never had any problems good for son as cows milk gives him severe eczema.
on 9 November 2014
The best formula we felt we could give our son to top up breast feeds. Smaller protein molecules, more easily assimilated I hear, plus as there is dairy intolerance in the family a safe option. Even tastes nice to Daddy!
on 15 July 2017
Really good choice if your baby doesn't tolerate cow's milk based formula
on 22 October 2014
Got this when our 4 month old was struggling with normal formula milk and he transitioned to this with no problems. It turned out ultimately that he just needed to start solids early, but he was very happy with the goats milk formula while he was on it.
on 1 June 2016
Good taste but we had constipation.
on 12 April 2017
Perfect thank you.
on 6 December 2014
I would defiantly recommend over cows milk. My baby is much better now. He has an allergy to cows milk