- Need help choosing a baby monitor? Read our Monitor Buying Guide to understand the different types available and which features will suit your needs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Nanny Baby Breathing/ Respiration Monitor
|Price:||£84.93 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- NANNY is a baby breath monitor that keeps an eye on the baby when its mommy sleeps.
- NANNY continuously checks the baby´s breathing and movements to give an early warning in case of a possible danger.
- NANNY triggers a loud acoustic and visual alarm
- Do notice that NANNY can only alert you when your child is breathing irregularly or not at all.
- Certified Medical Device
Join Amazon Prime and save £15 when you spend £60 in our Baby Store*, compliments of Amazon Family
Amazon Prime offers exclusive benefits, is easy to join and comes with a 30-day free trial period for new members. To redeem this offer join Amazon Prime, then add at least £60 worth of baby products (excludes nappies) to your basket and enter promotional code 'BABYGC16'. Discount applies at checkout and Offer ends December 31, 2016. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased and dispatched from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform. The Qualified Promotions Terms & Conditions and Promotional Code and Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions apply. Join Amazon Prime now
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
· Monitors the breathing and movements of an infant. · Triggers acoustic and visual alarm after 20 seconds without breathing or if breathing rate drops to below 8 breaths per minute. · Nanny's ultra-sensitive pad is the largest on the market. · Nanny is the only monitor that can be upgraded to use two ultra-sensitive sensor pads. · Operates on regular AA household batteries for safety and simplicity. · For mattresses up to 14cm. · Fully portable. · Low battery life indicator. · 2 year warranty · Carries complete CE registration as a medical device and complies with 93/42/EC Device Directive. · Used in hospitals throughout Europe
1 x Control Unit, 1 x Under Matress pad, Instructions Manual
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Tommee Tippee Suresound Ultimate Monitor. This monitor is a massive improvement on the Tommee Tippee monitor for the following reasons:
1. It has a much larger area, so is less prone to false alarms - the Tommee Tippee monitor went off 6 times one night and at least 2 times a night on other nights - I replaced the Tippee in case the unit was faulty, and had the same issue with the Tippee.
2. The alarm on this unit is much louder and useful when the baby is sleeping upstairs during the day.
3. It gives a warning clicking noise before sounding the alarm in case you take baby out of the cot and forget to switch the unit off - when this happens it is reassuring to know the unit is working.
4. The unit is much more sensitive than the Tippee and I have been told by the supplier (it was a different supplier on the Amazon website previously) when I called them, that the Nanny mat is actually used in hospitals hence its greater sensitivity. The mat has also received a Gold Award previously from one of the baby awards programmes.
5. An additional mat for the unit can be purchased for approximately £25 and then the control until can be quickly disconnected and reconnected to the other pad (takes just seconds to do) - we do this to move the control unit from the upstairs cot to the downstairs crib during the day.
Other things you should know about this:
1.Read more ›
We've had the sensor for 10 months now and apart from the control unit failing once, we are still confident in it and continue using it in our baby's cot bed.
1. IMPORTANT: As per the instruction guide, the sensor pad will not work correctly when sitting on top of slats. It needs to sit on top of a flat piece of wood. Measure the inside of the cot (doesn’t have to be exact) and go buy a piece of plywood for a few pounds from a local hardware store or even B&Q. Have this ready otherwise you'll be disappointed you can't use the sensor mat soon as baby is home.
2. The sensor mat is very easy to setup, remember to position the control unit and the connecting wire far away from your baby, the instruction guide mentions the best way. Also the manufacturer states your mattress should be no more than 14cm thick.
3. The control unit has a black strap that ties onto the cot or you can hook it to a wall. We had to do the former but it does occasionally slip down the cot side because it's never a truly tight fit and gets a little bit annoying if you want to repeatedly double-check during the night that all is well, It’s a first time parent thing!
4. The control unit has a low battery indicator so you know you should replace the batteries ( 2 x AA batteries) soon, and of course it goes through a beeping sequence when you switch it on so you know it's on and working correctly.
5. The batteries do last for ages (even with cheap batteries) and therefore I agree that there is no need for them to provide a plug in charger.
6.Read more ›
1) Peace of mind!
2) Alarm is loud enough for virtually any house except the Neverland Mansion.
3) Breathing is monitored very accurately.
4) No false alarms: we had none whatsoever untill now and have been using it for 4 months.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've taken my child out of his cot at times with this monitoring him and forgetting to turn it off. Then minutes later the alarm goes off when I'm in a different room. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Anthony B.
What can be written about this monitor that hasnt alreaby been said? Its one of the first things that i bought for my son after he was born on the insistance of my wife and am so... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Brilliant product. I purchased as my baby will only sleep well on her front which to a health professional is like telling them you let them sleep in the shed. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Emmz
Would not be without it. I am a new parent and it took us many years to finally have children, after our son arrived I was extremely protective. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Amazing. Brilliant piece of kit. Gives great peace of mind. Million times better than old one (tommee tippee). Highly recommended.Published 1 month ago by L C.
This product gives u peace of mind and let's u relax without adding the extra worryPublished 2 months ago by Tracey standley
Really good. Reassuring. Battery still going 6 months laterPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer