on 14 April 2014
This is a good game to play. its based on nancy drew books and very enjoyable. I only gave it 4 stars because about an hour into the game it asked you to pay for the full version even though it says its free!!!!!!!! Apart from that it's a great game to play.
on 12 April 2014
I may be a tad biased as I am a die hard ND fan and have played all the PC games, but this is fab. You get to be Nancy Drew and solve the mystery of Jessalyn's whereabouts by working out games and puzzles. Be warned- these are not for the faint hearted! However, hints are there if you need them. The storyline and characters are interwoven to create a very real and enjoyable game that will keep you entertained for hours. There are references in the game to a previous ND game that was set in Japan, but you don't need to have played that game to play this one. So glad that HER have finally brought Nancy to Kindle. Now just need to wait for the rest...;-)
on 21 April 2014
This is only a trial version, this is not made clear from the beginning, you have an hour to complete. Then you are asked to pay for full version. The game itself is ok. The scenes are rather dark and although there are hints they continue after you have selected them. I would not pay for full version.
on 1 May 2014
I have played many Nancy Drew games on PC, and this one is one of the best in series to my opinion. It has an amazing graphics (a bit dark but atmospheric), mysterious historic background to the story, charismatic characters with their "dark" past, the large number of hidden passages which are discovered during the game and mind taxing puzzles (it has a hint system if you stuck). As one of innovations to me, it also has alternative endings, according to your choice of actions. The game is long, it has two levels of difficulty and well worth the money.
on 16 May 2014
I love these games. And since my friends rabbit destroyed my laptop cable I've been missing the game... Mobile games aren't that great without the quality of storyline and feeling that Nancy drew has...
I tried installing the first time round and it won't let me install....
I'll try again and see if I'm successful this time... but I searched everywhere trying to get hold of a mobile version so it's really sad if it won't install :(
on 26 May 2014
This game is amazing and it works very well on my kindle fire however I was a little disappointed. It plays like a Pc game but if I wanted a Pc game I would play it on a Pc, not a tablet. I played the shadow ranch mobile mystery on my Ipod and loved it, however it's not available on the kindle. I think that her interactive should focus on making another mobile mystery rather than adapting a Pc game to a kindle format.
on 29 April 2014
Very good would recommend to those whom like a good mystery and whom like Nancy Drew. My first ND game.
on 8 December 2014
Found this impossible to navigate. In theory you touch the screen where you want to go, but wherever we touched we ended up somewhere else. If we tried to investigate clues we were moved to another room and even when we touched nothing the scene jumped somewhere else. Couldn't play this and uninstalled it.
I was disappointed as I loved Nancy Drew as a child and wanted a touch of nostalgia. (Anyway I don't remember Nancy's characters having smart phones etc)
on 26 April 2014
Unfortunately this game would not install on my Kindle Fire, will try other of these games in the future, as have enjoyed previous games
on 31 May 2015
OMG. This game has mega awesome graphics. Kind of dark, but atmospheric. It is ok but about an hour through it says to buy the full game even though it's meant to be free!

It's okay though.