- Also check our best rated Ps3 Game reviews
|Price:||£7.02 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: PlayStation 3
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
DON'T JUST COMMAND GRAVITY. DEFY IT.
Take on the role of a young father and husband, Davis Russel, who finds himself thrust into war when his peaceful city is invaded by an unknown enemy. With his daughter missing and conventional weapons and tactics all but useless, this ordinary cop and his partner Leo Delgado will rise up to heed the call of duty, master the fundamental forces of gravity and save the world.
Embark on a journey through the war ravaged gravity twisted disorienting streets on your own or with others in either co-op or the unique online multiplayer modes.
Top Customer Reviews
This is a fantastic game with a great story, you follow Davis and Leo as they search for Leila and singlehandedly take down the Lutadores for good and save humanity. The game has great looking graphics throughout and cool new features such as gravity manipulation and destructible environments as well as your usual arsenal of classic weapons, the game is action packed throughout, non stop most of the time, lots of mid level bosses and cool looking enemies, the game is plenty bloody and violent and plays much like gears of war aside from the gravity jumping. A great game overall that's well worth picking up cheap and going back too as it still looks great.
Inversion is a third-person shooter video game developed by Saber Interactive and published by Namco Bandai Games for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It was released on July 13, 2012 in Europe.
- Unique gravity gameplay offers a new choice of how to play by changing the environment, turning walls into floors, dropping tings on enemies etc.
- Pretty original story line
- The story tries to be emotional but I found myself not caring about the story at all.
- The gravity features are quite good but overshadowed by games that execute the system better such as the stasis abilities from Dead Space
- Graphics are nice but frame-rate issues plague the game (although this has been found on many new PS3 titles so maybe the console needs an update?)
- Too many cut-scenes. Every 2-5 minutes of gameplay is taken over by cinematics that's after a while just get skipped because it's a game, I want to play not watch
Overall I couldn't get into inversion. It had potential but at it's core is just another mediocre third-person shooter and many others exist that are 100x better than this. Not bad for the £5 I paid but I didn't even finish the story and had no desire to.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not as good as it made out, was on sale and son wanted it.said its not all that it says, he was very disappointed in the gamePublished on 31 Jan. 2015 by samantha richards