Young Justice: Legacy (PS3)
- 12 playable characters including Robin, Nightwing, Super Boy, Beast Boy, Batgirl, etc., all voiced by the original TV talent
- Battle infamous villains: Bane, Riddler and Lex Luthor in 16 missions around the world
- Level up your favorite characters, enhance their equipment and earn new abilities
- Multi-player and co-op modes for up to 3 players
- Original story from show creators bridges the five-year gap between seasons one and two, with plot twists andunthinkable surprises
- Players test their mettle with fighting styles, weapons, power-ups and witty banter
- Unleash individual and team based combos
- Be mentored from the best - Batman, Superman, Flash and more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
From the creators of the critically acclaimed Cartoon Network hit series comes Young Justice: Legacy, a new generation of superheroes who are protegees of Batman, Superman and other great heroes. Young Justice: Legacy follows teenage protegees proving themselves as superheroes while dealing with normal adolescent issues in their personal lives
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
After the unfortunate cancelling of the superb tv series, and the news that the story was being written with the writers of the series, I had high hopes for this game, hopes that have been left unfulfilled. This is not the worst game ever, far from it, but it isn't great, the story, while plugging the gap between the first and second series well, lacked the originality or complexity of the series, with only a few moments of greatness in it, and all of them involve seeing something happen that you already heard about in the series (Aqualad's connection to Black Manta, Tula's death etc).
The gameplay is fun, but quickly becomes repetitive, the addition of new characters helps, but doesn't change the fact that the game is about fighting waves of enemies in one room so you can make it to the next room, rinse and repeat. The graphics should have been better than they are, with the animations in particular being a bit too wooden, but being based on an animated series, the visuals are passable.
The best thing about this game is the setting and characters, along with the comic book series it nicely fills the gap between series 1 and 2, and if nothing else, works to temporarily plug the hole left by the cancellation of the series for a few hours, though not completely.
At £20, the game is about half the price of a standard PS3 game, which is good because it's about half the length or quality of a good PS3 game.
Being an avid fan of the now cancelled spectacular tv series, I thought this game would offer something equally amazing owing to the fact that it was written by the same brains behind the tv show. Unforunately, this game is atrocious!!
For starters, the graphics are so horrible that it is hard to believe that it is actually a ps3 game.also, the game is repititious with you battling the same wave of enemies with nothing inspiring. You Unlock doors fight and fight that's it.
To make matters worse, the game is only 5/6 hours long!
Buy this game at your peril!!! You have been warned!!!