on 17 March 2016
I have had these before I have an orthotic due to s neurological condition I previously bought a smaller size but over time my condition has improved my foot has stretched snd I now no longer always need my orthotics in showers so hsve gone to my regular shoe size they are great very good non slip and the right size I would highly recommend them and great value the only problem is over time the Velcro wears out but that is after several months of daily use do it's not a problem
on 30 August 2017
Fantastic !!!!! Just so perfect bought for my teenage son for a camping / surfing trip in Newquay they went coast steering body boarding and surfing and rock pool exploring literally in and out of water for days these shoes came back in great shape he Saud they were so comfy and I think they're much better then any plastic jelly type beach shoes would highly recommend as great for beach and water sports and teenage kids who grow quickly ha ... I think they will last quite well too ... would highly recommend
on 30 May 2016
I purchased these 4 months ago and they are already falling apart.
The velcro buckle does not hold well and usually comes undone so they could fall of your feet at anytime.
\the insole slops around and therefore make them uncomfortable to wear.
Finally the cloth part of shoe is becoming detached from rubber sole especially in the toe region.
I would not purchase these ever again as they are badly designed and of low durability.
on 23 June 2017
Bought 3 pairs of these - 1 x mens; 1 x ladies; 1 x childs - all fit exactly as they should. Good thick sole and made of good quality material. Haven't actually used them in the water yet as bought for holiday next month. They definitely seem like they'll be exactly what I wanted. Very happy with this purchase and would definitely recommend.
on 19 March 2017
I thought after the other reviews that I had ordered the wrong size. When I received the shoes they fitted "as expected" so was pleased with the purchase. I will wear them on my next holiday. 4 stars because I have not really used them yet but all seems to be ok.
on 19 July 2017
Just right for small boy on a beach and round a pool for 2 weeks. Wore well, comfy and velcro fastened well. Didn't slip off or rub. Not come apart or broken. Rubbery smell went after day. Happy with purchase.
on 28 May 2017
usually a size 9 so ordered size 9 which were too big so exchanged for size 8 which fit perfect. Seller was excellent made it very easy for exchange and delivery was very quick.
on 4 June 2017
Although very large the quality and style is good I like the Velcro fastening on the side which makes them easy to get on and off I just gave them to somebody else and bought a smaller pair
on 3 August 2017
having read other comments I ordered the 6 - I normally wear a size 40 or 7. The 6 fits perfectly so these do come up big. sturdy and comfortable and just what I need for walking around on the beach and for swimming. I am not very agile and consequently find the velcro fastening a little difficult to do up but it's a very minor problem.
on 6 October 2015
Great sturdy little shoe for the price. Used it on my holiday for trekking through jungle, in waterfalls and rode a few mules in them too. Great grip on slippery rocks and very comfy. Only reason for 4 rather than 5 stars is that velcro on one shoe didn't really attach in line with its counterpart but I do have wide feet so that could be reason. Bought my usual size despite reviews saying they come up large and they fit very well. (again may be due to my wide feet) Would definitely buy again but not yet as the pair I have stood up so well they will last several more holidays I think.