Naked at Work and Other Fears: How to Stay Sane When Your Job Drives You Crazy Mass Market Paperback – 2 Jan 2003
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It combines fun anecdotes, lessons about adjusting your thinking (that don't necessarliy hit you till hours later), and optimizing your brain power. It taught me a lot about how to get through the day at work and in life in a more efficient, productive and objective manner.
I really liked it - and still like thinking about it. I need to read it again!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Business Life
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Stress
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Stress Management