Size: 45g|Change

on 26 July 2014
Love this product it is so brilliant!!! I am turning 50 this year, and whilst examining my face in the mirror one day noticed that I had Epping forest growing out of my nostrils!!!! I procrastinated quite a lot about buying Nads but I took the risk and I'm so pleased that I did. Follow the instructions to the letter and you cannot go wrong. I used the product about six weeks ago and the hair is just starting to grow back!!! Brilliant!!!
on 1 December 2015
I don't have an issue using tweezers or trimmers, but thought I would have a go at this. There is something oddly satisfying about yanking loads of hairs out of your nose, seeing the little blighters sticking up in the wax is somewhat weird!

It doesn't hurt, but you have to yank it out, pull gently and it will feel like your nose has come off with it. Over an hour since I did it and no irritation, if I get any I will add it to this review.

You can also spread the wax on the top of your nose to remove blackheads, again can be quite satisfying!

Overall, very good product, well instructed and packaged.
on 13 December 2013
Perfect. Better than nose buzzers or clippers, no snags or bristles. One quick pull and clean as a whistle for about 2 months
on 6 December 2013
This kit is excellent. It does exactly what it's supposed to and unbelievably it doesn't hurt! I'd recommend it to anyone.
on 8 February 2016
seemed to work well, bit fiddly to get everything read, was a bit scared it might stick to my facially hair too but it didn't, and didn't hurt when you yank it out even though you think it will, there was loads of wax left in the pot so think this will last for a good while.
on 17 December 2013
Yes this works stings a bit but hey not had any unsightly hairs hanging out my nostrils would recommend much better than a nose clipper
on 28 May 2015
I approached this product with some trepidation given the nature of it. I had read the reviews saying it didn't hurt and thought I should give it a go. The product was very easy to use. Warm the wax and keep stirring until it's the right consistency and then stick the plastic tools in and load them up. As soon as the tool is dipped in the wax it adheres well and from there you need to rapidly insert. You can feel it immediately grip inside your nose and from that point onwards it's a tense 90 second countdown to the moment you have to swiftly remove them. I have to say this sensation of no going back now starts to take over a little and as the second hand swept round I braced myself for...well, nothing really! I swear the only sensation was a feeling of the skin inside your nose being pulled (which of course it was) for a millisecond and then it was out and covered in hairs. The amount of and number of hairs is remarkable. I can honestly say there was no pain whatsoever and the result was extremely impressive. It left one hair behind that I tweezered and you guessed it...agony and watering eyes!

I have been able to easily clean the applicators for reuse and there is so much wax in the pot I think you would possibly be able to double the useage making this item a real bargain. The secret is to chip it away quickly. Your fingers will start to heat the wax left so leave it to cool again and chip away after that. Took me 2 quick goes to get them clean. It warns you to make sure the hairs are a certain length but I thought sod it and left them as long as they were. My approach didn't cause me any problems.

If you are still wavering I would thoroughly recommend this. The only downside for me personally was that when inserted they are absolutely airtight and you obviously have to breath through your nose. I truly hate that feeling and 90 seconds was about my limit.

In a sad way as I have nothing better to do in life I am looking forward to them growing so I can go again and have the amazing result afterwards once more. I should get out more and perhaps with a well groomed nose I will...
on 11 September 2015
I bought this product out of sheer curiosity and based on the positive reviews. I'm a girl and don't have a great deal of nose hair (or at least I didn't think I did before this!) I used it on my pores and then my nose hair in the same evening and found both to be very effective. My pores and skin look clearer and somehow, it is easier to breathe through my nose. I didn't find it painful in the slightest, and can only imagine that anyone who did has a very low pain threshold or didn't follow the instructions to the letter. Great product and much cheaper and effective than visiting a salon.
on 24 August 2014
The product was easy to use and did pretty much what i had expected - it got rid of most of the nose hair without it hurting too much. I did try clearing the pores with it aswell, although that did not seem to work as well. But as i bought the product to remove nose hair, i'm happy.
on 26 March 2015
Brings tears to the eyes, but better than clipping which turns the hairs into thick 'stumps' or plucking... aahhhhh!
Honestly it's very quick and easy and it gets all the hairs in one go. A good product.