- Also check our best rated Cookbook reviews
Nadiya's British Food Adventure Hardcover – 13 Jul 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Invite Nadiya into your kitchen . . . Now with her own prime-time BBC2 cookery series, Britain's favourite Bake Off winner presents her latest cookbook, featuring mouth-wateringly delicious recipes from the programme . . .
This week's lipsmackingly good Crispy Chicken Sweet Potato Fries and Barbecue Beans. An exotic Tilapia and Watercress curry with Lemon Couscous. Polenta Cake drizzled in fragrant Orange blossom syrup decorated in Pistachio jewels. AND, to capture London's very essence Nadiya takes the traditional Steak and Kidney Pie to North Africa with sweet and hot Ras-El-Hanout spices.
Lavishly photographed, Nadiya's must-try recipes have got you covered from breakfast to mid-week meals to something a little bit special, and of course puddings and parties too.(from the publisher's description)
She baked her way into our hearts and hasn't stopped since . . . The cookbook charts her love affair with British food (Prima)
Nadiya's British Food Adventure - now infamous for its crispy chocolate and peanut tart, masala eggy bread and fish pie with cinnamon sweet potato (The Sunday Times)
The best kind of cookbook . . . you can read it like a novel (The Times)
From the Back Cover
This beautiful book contains over 120 recipes to accompany Nadiya's brand new BBC series, in which she sets out to discover the best of modern British food.
· Masala Eggy Bread
· Spiced Bean and Banger Stew
· Jerk Haddock with Jollof Rice
· Easy Chicken Tikka Masala
· Rosemary Banoffee Pie
· Eton Mess Cheesecake
Fusing local ingredients with her favourite flavours, Nadiya's reinvented classics sum up the diversity of Britain and the melting pot of tastes and culinary influences that shape what we all love to cook and eat today.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
It's easy to read, lots of great photography & I'm really pleased.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Baking
- Books > Food & Drink > Cooking for Babies & Children
- Books > Food & Drink > Entertaining & Special Occasions > Appetisers
- Books > Food & Drink > Entertaining & Special Occasions > Party Planning
- Books > Food & Drink > National & International Cookery > British
- Books > Food & Drink > National & International Cookery > Other Asian
- Books > Food & Drink > Puddings & Desserts
- Books > Food & Drink > Quick & Easy Meals
- Books > Food & Drink > Restaurant Cookbooks