Have one to sell?
NYKKOLA Infrared Forehead and Ear Thermometer, Digital Fever Thermometer for Baby Children and Adult, Professional Medical Dual Mode Fever Alarm
Spend £10 get a free Grocomforter
Dispatched from and sold by NYKKOLA-UK.
- CLINICAL ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: The most advanced infrared probe technology facilitates best reliable temperature readings. Extensive FDA & CE Approved extremely confirmed its consistency and reliability.
- EASY, QUICK & ACCURATE: Provides accurate, instant temperature with the press of a button within a second, displaying in both Celsius and Fahrenheit on a digital LCD display
- TWO SCAN FUNCTIONS: Change between forehead and ear mode settings by choice of 2 buttons, making it easy and convenient to switch modes to measure your kid's temperature
- RELIABLE AND READINGS STORE: Thermometer can store and recall up to 20 readings for baby and adults, available to help you track the trend of body temperature
- SAFE AND HYGIENIC: Compared to mercury thermometer, there is no danger of breaking the glass or swallowing mercury. It is totally safe for children to use.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
* Infrared technology specially designed to take the forehead/ear temperature of a person.
* Allows for continuous temperature taking(Forehead mode).
* Allows more quickly detect the body temperature by eardrum(Ear mode).
* Capable of storing 20 sets of measurement data.
* Bi-color Back-lighted LCD Screen.
* Providing two temperature modes°F/°C.
* Fever alarm function for temperature test.
* LCD display resolution(definition):0.1.
Baby Thermometer Specifications
Forehead Temperature Range: 32°C ~ 42.2°C (89.6°F~ 107.9°F)
Eardrum Temperature Range: 0°C ~ 100.0°C (32.0°F~ 212.0°F)
Precision: ± 0.2°C / ± 0.4°F
Power: 2 x AAA Batteries(not include)
In Order to Keep Accuracy:
1. Ear test mode is only suitable for children over 3 months. Please read the included instruction manual carefully to avoid any misuse and keep it for future reference. It is normal to obtain a slight variation in temperature readings when taking temperatures from different parts of the body
2. Make sure there is no sweat, water or condensation on the forehead.
3. Please use the thermometer in an environment where there is no strong air draft.
4. Keep the infrared sensor probe clean to ensure accurate readings
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: forehead baby thermometer, thermometer for adults, thermometer for fever