S/NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant's Handbook: Primary Schools (NVQ/SVQ Teaching Assistants: Supporting teaching and learning in schools) Paperback – 30 Nov 2007
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I am only too pleased to recommend this book highly!
The book arrived in good time and well packaged .
The book itself is very informative and easily readable but I have so far found two sections were information is incorrect, it would have been the time of publishing and some areas lack the detail needed to answer your question.
I have found Google more use than the book.
It is very detailed as it geared towards someone already working within a school environment, but the information is still very easy to understand. I do not start work until the new term but can still relate to all of the information.
It will be very useful when I'm doing my NVQ's, I'll consider it as a head start.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived with in good time, and was really useful for what I needed it for.Published 8 months ago by john haggart
Bought this for a course I took and passed. Great book , well written and full of ideas for the course. Definitely would recommend.Published 19 months ago by Mrs S.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Education > Pre-school & Early Learning
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Primary
- Books > School Books > Primary
- Books > School Books > Secondary
- Books > School Books > Vocational
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies