on 25 December 2005
An absolute must for anyone doing their NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, it has helped me loads to gain knowledge for working in a residential care home and completing my workbooks toward my NVQ. I certainly would have struggled without it.
on 23 February 2006
Excellent book if you are doing NVQ 2,easy to read and understand,with questions at the end of each unit to test yourself.Good knowledge evidence indicators throughout the book!
on 10 October 2009
This book was a great help. I recommend to to others who are going to do their NVQ level 2 :-)
on 4 July 2013
am doing nvq at moment, find it difficult to find answers to the questions I needed to answer, should have brought the more upto date version
on 30 May 2009
The recommended text book for the course. Contains all the relevant information clearly set out. A must have for NVQ level 2 students.
on 8 November 2014
Excellent as part of course work
on 3 September 2009
Another great book from amazon.
Heped me a great deal to acheive my NVQ2, easy to understand and flick through to the pages you need. No messing with complicated words, to the point and precise.

Well worth the money.S/NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care: Candidate Handbook
on 14 October 2011
I ordered this book and received it within a week. The book was used but in mint condition, just like the seller said. I am impressed, thank you.
on 23 January 2013
arrived quickly and have already used it to get through first three units of nvq will b using it again soon
on 12 July 2015
This is very helpful with my svq2 course it gave me a lot of insight in to health and care worth buying