on 19 December 2016
The item arrived swiftly and worked at first.... 6 months later and not after particularly heavy use the motor has given out. It smells of burning and creates black dust which gets in the smoothie. V disappointed. I am awaiting a response from the vendor.
on 22 May 2017
A very strong little machine Very well made and I use it twice a day...Very very pleased with it Easy to clean ...and not complicated.....
on 23 January 2016
Great product but saw it in Argos for cheaper after I'd already made the payment
on 8 March 2016
Can't seem to return item even though it's faulty and I have emailed the seller a few times!
on 6 April 2017
It is fantastic
on 15 March 2014
compared to magic bullet it is much better, more powerful and does what it says, worth paying a bit more
on 22 April 2014
I have had my Nutribullet for nearly 4 weeks now and I couldn't go a day without it since starting to make the most super drinks I have ever had. Experimenting has been as much fun as drinking the results. Since purchasing my a friend came to stay and as she arrived I offered her tea or a Nutribullet blast. Tea was her choice until she saw and tasted mine. She asked what time the shops closed and we raced off to buy one for her. Two other people have also bought it on my recommendation, my son and a very good friend and all are delighted with it. I either have one for breakfast or lunch and sometimes have one at bedtime. I feel more alert, less tired and have lost 1/2 stone in weight. I am positive this will not be a 5 minute wonder as the making of the drink could not be easier, cleaning the machine is a doddle - not like cleaning a juicer - time consuming - and if not done immediately is sticks and makes cleaning a hard task. I find I am consuming things I know are good for me but would not do so in such quantities without the Nutribullet. I thoroughly recommend this machine and for me it was worth every penny.
22 Comments| 157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 May 2016
got it express one day and i am impressed by the information that comes with the product as much as the product itself, as a set it is perfect just enough jugs for one person, but i would recommend someone to buy extra lidded jugs if there more than one person using them because the beauty of this product is to prepare the product and to store it.

Jim
on 12 May 2016
I hated the basic juice I made with kale ( and I didn't like banana flavoured drinks)- I;d rather eat the food as it is than juice it; so now this largely sits unused. I use it to grind coffee beans....
on 2 October 2014
Amazing amazing amazing i was really looking forward to getting my Nutiblast my cousin is a nutritionalist and she recommended this to me, I love it I make my breakfasts with it nearly every morning. The extra book is full of lots of information well worth that extra little bit of money.