Size: 0-6 months|Change

on 4 January 2013
I have only ever used NUK with both my children, my 2nd child is now 7 months old and takes NUK both soothers and also bottle. I am combination feeding, from Breast to bottle and both my children transfer very easily between the two.
on 15 June 2014
HARD TO FIND IN THE SHOPS, USED NUK 10 YEARS AGO FOR MY FIRST BABY, NOW GOT A SECOND BABY WHO LOVED THE SOOTHER INSTANTLY, GREAT SHAPE IN THEIR WEE MOUTHS NOT TOO BIG BUT WIDE AND FLAT ENOUGH TO FOR MINIMAL EFFORT WHEN SUCKING .
on 14 October 2011
Great product! My dentist recomended these soothers as they are orthodontic and don't damage the gum! They are very difficult to find in the UK, but Amazon has it! Very happy with the quality and size.
on 19 October 2012
My son loves Mickey mouse and these were perfect for him with mickey's face on the front of them. The only thing i would say is that it doesnt sit very well on his face (he is 10mths). The outer part of the dummy is quite small and doesnt seem to fully fit round his cheeks. Apart from that they are great dummies and have so far lasted a lot longer than other ones i have bought.
on 7 May 2016
These dummies are the only ones that are approved by the dental association because as I'm sure your aware dummies can make babies teeth grow crooked however nuk dummies are designed in such a way that this does not happen. I have 3 children and have never used any other brand and all my children's teeth are perfectly straight.
on 1 February 2013
I can't believe that dummies are still made without caps. If dummies are not kept clean and sterile then they become a breeding ground for bacteria. Nice looking dummies but only good for around the house where I can be sure they are kept clean. There is no way I can have one of these in my bag when we're out and about on the off chance that my daughter will need a dummy as they will pick up dirt and fluff. Big shame as it would be a good product otherwise.
on 2 April 2016
Totally gutted as I wanted the black and white as I'm having a boy. I was sent a black and red one and the red one has Minnie mouse on. It makes it quite expensive nearly £5 for one dummy as the other one will end up in the bin.
on 25 November 2012
The products are good, but these came in grey only although product description says grey and red which was disappointing.
on 7 March 2014
The Disney design is nice but that's where it ends. Teet isn't of a shape that my little one likes so effectively wasted money. Having brought a number of NUK products, I find the shape of the teets are awkward and as such my little one rejects them. I think the brand is German so if you're familar with this then fine, otherwise stick with what you know. Generally the design of the NUK Disney range e.g. bottles and dummites are lovely but that's all I like about them.
on 25 December 2013
I bought this dummies only because I liked the picture of Mickey, but its not like what u see in the picture. Only half of the face is there on both soother. And my 7 weeks old baby doesnt like to use it. However, the product itself is good and unique from all other soothers that we get in the supermarkets.