Top critical review
Chemical smell... difficult to wash... nozzle cracked...
on 17 January 2015
This bottle has been disappointing me because it releases a very unpleasant chemical laced flavor to the water I put in it for my son. I figured this would be common to all plastic products, and thought putting cold water in it first before adding the hot part would alleviate the problem. Unfortunately, the flavor reappears after an hour or so. Now recently the nozzle cracked. I'm going to throw this out, and buy a proper stainless steel bottle. What a waste of money. I must also mention that it is difficult to wash - any fatty drink like milk will not wash out without a lot of detergent, and the smell of detergent does to rinse out easily. I can't say how dishwashers do, but handwashing has been a nightmare.
I gave one star because it is easy to hold, and my son seemed to like to chew on the handles.