Colour: Black|Change

on 4 January 2013
As a user of NUK dummies and breastfed both my children, I had difficulty getting my child off the breast, I tried every bottle going, this NUK sippy cup was what won in the end! Highly recommend it, particulary to breastfeeding mothers. I now use this also on my 2nd child and he's taken to it straight away.
on 8 November 2015
I have been through quite a few beakers but I have to say this is the best one my son has used.. It's great for children that are going from a bottle to a beaker the suction of the breaker is more comfortable for my little one. The handles also makes it easier for them to hold.. There's no dripping no matter how many times he has dropped it..

Although it's a non slip one I have made a hole myself which allows it to be free flow but still does not drip out wen u tilt it over

I am so pleased with the item that I have ordered two more..
on 28 October 2014
My little one is 10 months....breastfed/solids and hates most bottles and sippy cups...but he took to this one straight away...
The cup has handles that he can hold on to... and a soft spout and has a lovely bright colour.
The only drawback is that initially it was quite difficult for him to suck out of...however I have enlarged the teat hole a bit and works well now.
on 18 January 2014
We bought this bottle for our exclusively breastfed 8-month old, who had never used a bottle. He took to it immediately, it doesn't spill and due to the transparent spout its really easy to know how much to tilt the bottle.
on 11 March 2016
After reading about the Tommee Tippee non spill valve I binned mines and needed a replacement ASAP! Unfortunately my daughter can't drink free flow quite yet and makes a mess when she does which is fine when at home but a nightmare when on the go!

This bottle is non spill and doesn't have any nasty valves collecting mould! I wasn't sure how my daughter would take to drinking from this new one but the way the teat works is just the same as bottes so she took to it instantly and the Mickey design is a nice touch.
on 17 April 2015
Great bottle.

Requires a good amount of "suck" to get any fluids out, which is infact great as it keeps the littl'un entertained/soothed for longer as she falls asleep.

Winner!
on 15 March 2016
Very good trainer cup and the only one I could find with silicone teat. It's on spill and hard use . Easy for baby to grab on and try it. My 7 month old was not very keen on other beakers but hopefully this one he at least try to learn . Very glad
on 29 July 2016
Nice 1st baby learning cup. Really helped teach baby to start drink from bottle. Its like between baby bottle and cup. My girl refused take any bottle, didnt want finish breastfeeding. It was hard job. After long searching I found this one. It looked pretty, had nice hadles, good price. Handles you can take of and keep it as a normal bottle. My girl loved it :) it was solution for me.
on 21 August 2015
Love this! Bought for my 7 month old to encourage her to hold her own bottles and it's the best one we've found. Easy for her to hold and has a steady flow so she can drink it at her own pace. Would definitely recommend!
on 9 February 2016
Really cute cup,my little girl is 8 months and using fine,she has to suck to get water,it doesn't leak and the handles are great for little hands,she is chewing test so might not last long but you can buy more