NRS Healthcare M48295 Shower Chair - Height Adjustable (Eligible for VAT relief in the UK)
- NRS Healthcare M48295 Shower Chair - Height Adjustable
- This Shower Chair features a comfortable plastic seat with drainage holes and supportive back rest
- Integral arms enable easier rising and support whilst seated
- Seat height adjustable between: 41-53.7 cm (16¼-21¼"), Max user weight: 165kg (25st)
- Easy height adjustment, non slip rubber ferrule feet
There is a newer version of this item:
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness. Download the VAT relief declaration form here
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
This NRS Healthcare M48295 Shower Chair - Height Adjustable, features plastic coated tubular steel frame with integral armrests. Durable and comfortable plastic moulded seat with drainage holes. The seat can be easily clipped off the frame for easy cleaning. Fitted with non-slip ferrule feet for maximum stability and safety. Easy height adjustment.Seat height: 41-53.7 cm (16¼-21¼ inch),footprint: 54.5 x 45 cm (21½ x 17¾ inch). Width Between Arms: 47 cm (18.5"). Max user weight: 165kg (25st).
From the manufacturer
- Trusted and official supplier to the NHS
- Established in 1947, with 70 years of experience
- Over 2,000 mobility and disability products to choose from
NRS Healthcare M48295 Shower Chair
- For extra support in the shower
- Ideal if you can't stand for long periods
- Increases safety
- Comfortable plastic seat with drainage holes
- Supportive back rest
- Integral arms
- Non slip rubber ferrule feet
- Strong steel frame
Strong steel frame is fitted with non-slip ferrule feet for maximum stability and safety.
Integral arms enable easier rising and support whilst seated. Easily height adjustable to suit the needs of the user.
Durable and comfortable plastic seat with drainage holes
Trusted NRS Healthcare brand product. Supplier to the National Health Service.
Customers also shopped for
Showing 1-8 of 106 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has the armrests which some others don't have, making it easier for him to stand back up when he is done.
Adjustable leg height so he doesn't have to sit too low, making it easier to rise again.
Holes in back and seat make for great drainage and you can squirt the hose though.
Only downside is it's non collapsable, so you will need a good bit of space to store it in if other people use the shower.
The height can easily be adjusted & lots of holes in the seat so the water can drain quickly the arms are also a good help for support
Didn't expect such a good product for such a great price & very quick delivery