on 31 July 2016
Only got around to using this key the other day, it's not for me really, I'm a coach driver and at times I have had a disabled passenger on the coach who struggle to use normal toilets, normally they are tourists so have never heard of the radar key let alone own one, so I thought if I carried one it may come in handy, got the opportunity to try it out recently and it worked perfectly much to me and my disabled passengers delight, very happy with purchase and definitely recommend.
on 29 October 2012
Quick delivery.Have now used many times,as more and more a key is needed for disabled toilets.Would not be without it.
on 17 November 2015
I received the key in good time, but it was fairly stiff in some RADAR locks. Upon looking at this key, you can tell it's been stamped out instead of cut, some of the metal had not been removed properly and this had lead to the key pattern not matching the RADAR locks properly. I had to grind away the remaining metal with a Dremel tool to get it working properly. I give it 3 stars because of this flaw as it did not work in all locks therefore being a badly fabricated item. Fortunately I was able to fix this myself, but bear in mind most people would not be able to.
review image review image
on 4 December 2014
Excellent quality key which works exactly as it should.
Bought this for my elderly mother who really appreciates it and has often commented on the fact of how useful it is.
It definitely helps to avoid loo queues, especially when travelling and the disabled facilities are generally much cleaner as well.

I don't advocate its use by people who are not disabled or do not have another good reason for purchasing one of these but since I have yet to find a disabled loo which was in such great demand that there was a queue in front of it, there is very little harm done and anyone who suggests that these keys should only be available to people who can prove they have a disability should get off their high horse, it is nothing like abusing a disabled parking permit.
on 2 January 2016
Needed 4 as I use 2 cars with my 90 year old friend and I have 2 sets car keys for each. Only one of the keys fitted the locks without the need to file down. Even then one key still very stiff. Don't know if it's because the locks themselves have so much use that they are temperamental or........ However, I did try all 4 keys in at least 5 different locks.
on 23 November 2012
Came in a hurry which was great as we needed it for work, good price with deals available. Will use again
on 21 December 2013
I've received genuine RADAR keys but needed a spare. This (very reasonably priced), copy works jusat as well. It arrived by return of post when I ordered.
on 9 June 2013
This key is a must for disabled persons nothing more frustrating than finding a disabled loo and can't get in. love the large grip for tuning.
on 13 June 2013
Fast and efficient service, bought for my disabled sister who is delighted that she can now get access as often she requires.
on 2 June 2013
Ain't tried the key yet so it would be unfair to comment fully but it arrived very quickly. I'm a wheelchair user and lost a bag containing my original radar key awhile back. Im a bit shocked how easy it is for anyone to purchase one of these now. I purchased my original from radar some years back and it would seem people are now making copies and cashing in.