Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 29 Jun 2008, 11:02:12 BST
This book is £7.19 without the t-shirt and £11.99 with the t-shirt. In what sense is it free???

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jun 2008, 15:47:50 BST
Simon says:
I agree! And when I went to pre-order it (OK, I do like the tee shirt) with postage and packing, it was £20! To the UK! They are surely having a giraffe!! I have all of Danny's last books, and quite fancied the tee to go with them- BUT £20!

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Jun 2008, 09:13:29 BST
Last edited by the author on 30 Jun 2008, 09:13:49 BST
I pre ordered this book the moment it was available to pre order. Weren't no free t shirt offer back then so I am missing out anyways and damn annoyed.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Jul 2008, 17:14:57 BST
Al says:
I feel the same way, I pre-ordered the book then find out today that Amazon are taking pre-orders for the book with a t-shirt! I was just about to cancel my order when I read my e-mail and found my pre-order had been shipped. Grumble, grumble, whinge whinge...

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Jul 2008, 19:22:09 BST
Simon says:
Actually, they have dropped the price today to £7, with the tee shirt. Postage still a con- takes it up to £16, but still, FREE! tee shirt, well, I had to really. At least, that's what I am telling the wife.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  29 Jun 2008
Latest post:  2 Jul 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Friends Like These (with free T-shirt)
Friends Like These (with free T-shirt) by Danny Wallace (Paperback - 3 July 2008)
4.3 out of 5 stars (65)