- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
NLP In 21 Days: A complete introduction and training programme Paperback – 28 Oct 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Beryl Heather and Harry Alder are two of the UK's leading NLP experts. Harry Alder is the author of the bestselling introduction NLP: The new art and science of getting what you want.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
As you learn more about NLP, you'll decide for yourself what works and what suits you anyway.
Some of the other intro books aim too high and try to tackle and explain what is a big subject. This book takes the opposite approach and breaks NLP down into nice, easy to take in chunks. If you're the kind of person who grabs reading time when you can, this book will suit you perfectly - as well as for those of you who will sit down for a good read.
The only weak chapter, in my mind, is the one on timelines, but I really think that's a big subject in itself which warrants a separate book.
If you don't want to wade through loads of dry theory and listen to people rant over which model is right or wrong, if you do want an easy to read introduction to NLP, this book is for you.
The book is clearly written, with simple frameworks, quite easy to follow through and understand what to do.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I bought it just for the first 3 chapters about goals ...
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks