on 1 August 2014
God's Word is what should be expected; by His Spirit it is not only living and active (Hebrews 4v12) but from mans perspective is absolutely brilliant.

Openness to Him is known in that He speaks into any / every area that He wants you to hear from Him.

On the minor positive front its cover is blue (!) and on the minor negative front, it is a shame that the font used on the text is so small; I think it should have been larger.
6 people found this helpful
on 16 April 2017
This was such a great purchase! Small enough to fit in a bag and doesn't take up a lot of room. Easy for me to get out and have a read wherever I am. People said the letters are really small, but not a problem for me..they had to fit all the pages into a small bible somehow! It has a bookmark already attached which is really good. Just be careful when zipping this bible up as sometimes I've caught the zip on the book mark that was hanging down.
A+++
on 18 February 2016
The bible came with pages stuck together but the seller efficiently solved the problem.

Rather small writing but that's what you get when it's pocket size. The cover is very good quality and the zip is a useful addition.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 January 2015
Though this is a good quality product - Be aware that the word 'Tiny' doesn't just refer to the book size - the font was so small the recipient couldn't even read it with her reading glasses on.
4 people found this helpful
on 19 March 2017
Tiny compact that can fit in a pocket . I did find I bought a small credit card magnifying glass so on tired days I didn't strain my eyes
on 14 May 2015
to tiny the print but small enough to fit in the glove compartment.. well made an much information as well as the full bible.. a good purchase.. cheers hmac..
2 people found this helpful
on 6 October 2016
Love my new Bible. Fits neatly in my handbag so it's always handy.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 October 2015
Nice handy size, and in English English so easily understood , good cover
on 14 June 2017
heavy
on 15 September 2014
I've been looking for a truly pocket bible for years. I like to have it handy to read on the bus or to others I meet. God's words are powerful! This 'Tiny' bible is great.
3 people found this helpful