- Also check our best rated Wifi Extender reviews
NETGEAR WN3500RP-100UKS WN3500RP Universal Dual Band WiFi Range Extender (WiFi Booster)
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Netgear WN3500RP Universal Dual Band WiFi Range Extender, Wall-Plug Edition
The Netgear Universal Dual Band WiFi Range Extender, Wall-Plug Edition simultaneously extends WiFi coverage of an existing network throughout your home so you can get better coverage for your WiFi devices on your patio or even in the backyard. The WiFi Extender supports simultaneous dual band WiFi coverage so you can connect devices on both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands. You can also use AirPlay on an iPhone/iPad or the Netgear Genie app (DLNA) to stream music to speakers connected to the WiFi extender. By plugging in a USB printer to the USB port on the WiFi Extender, you can make any wired USB printer accessible wirelessly from any WiFi device and any room in your home.
- Extend dual band WiFi: Simultaneous dual band provides great coverage for devices like laptops, Blu-ray players, smart TVs, smartphones, and more
- Wireless audio: Use AirPlay on iPhone/iPad or Netgear Genie app (DLNA) to stream music to speakers connected to the WiFi extender
- Wireless printing: Wirelessly print to any USB printer connected to the WiFi extender
- One port: Enables connection of a wired ethernet device to the wireless network
- FastLane technology: Offers maximum WiFi performance for streaming videos and gaming by using both WiFi bands
- Plug-and-play: Sets up in minutes – no need to insert a CD or plug in ethernet cables
- Secure setup: Push 'N' Connect using WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) connects computers and/or routers to the extender quickly and securely
- Flexible placement: Use as wall plug or with the docking station
- Optimal coverage: Link-rate LED locates the best placement spot to provide optimal wireless coverage
- Compatible: Extends range of any standard single or dual band WiFi router or service provider gateway like Belkin, Linksys, D-Link, AT&T, 2Wire, Verizon, EarthLink, Netgear, and others
- Superior security: Works with all security standards including WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, mixed mode, and WEP
- Extend internet access for wireless devices like iPads, iPods, laptops, smartphones, game consoles, and smart TVs
- Play music wirelessly from iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Android devices
- FastLane feature provides high-speed WiFi on both wireless bands and is ideal for HD gaming and video streaming
- Repeats 2.4 and 5 GHz signals from WiFi routers made by Netgear and other brands
- Dynamic LEDs display real-time network connection status
- Fast ethernet port to connect to home A/V devices
- 2.4 and/or 5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless router or gateway
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz and 802.11 a/n 5 GHz
- 10/100 ethernet port with auto-sensing technology
- USB 2.0 port
- 3.5 mm stereo jack
- DLNA compatible Digital Media Renderer (DMR)
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2, PSK) and WEP
|Product name||N150 WiFi Range Extender for Mobile||N300 WiFi Range Extender||N600 WiFi Range Extender||N600 WiFi Range Extender||AC750 WiFi Range Extender||AC1200 WiFi Range Extender|
|Placement||Wall-Plug||Wall- Plug||Desktop||Wall-Plug / Desktop||Wall-Plug||Desktop|
|WiFi Band||2.4 GHz||2.4 Ghz||2.4 Ghz & 5Ghz Dual Band||2.4 Ghz & 5Ghz Dual Band||2.4 Ghz & 5Ghz Dual Band||2.4 Ghz & 5Ghz Dual Band|
|Wired to WiFi Adapter||N/A||1-port||4-port||1-port||1-port GigE||5-port GigE|
|Mobile Device Setup||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
NETGEAR WN3500RP Universal Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender
Top Customer Reviews
Setup up is as simple as it gets.
Original review: Simple way to extend your Wi-Fi if you have a Virgin Media Superhub
I used this to extend Wi-Fi for my Virgin Media Superhub. Set up was surprisingly easy, 10 minutes after opening the box I had it working.
For anyone else with a Virgin Media Superhub, here's what I did:
* Plug in the extender between your Superhub and the part of the house where you want to extend the WiFi signal to.
* Press the button on the extender labelled WPS.
* Walk to your Virgin Superhub. The lit up Virgin logo, that's actually a button. Press it.
* Walk to the part of the house you wanted to extend Wi-Fi signal to.
* Connect computers and devices in that area to the new Wi-Fi connection called: [your usual Wi-Fi connection]_2EXT
Simple to set up.
So far I am very pleased with this purchase!
Was immediately out streaming video over to my tablet with no issues.
Good product and so far highly recommend. There are cheaper alternatives but pleased I picked this Wifi extender.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived early to ROI well packaged.
Have been using product for a couple of weeks now. Bought because of very weak signal in bedroom 50 feet away and one floor up. Read more
Very good, and doesn't drop signal like the cheaper versions.Published 9 months ago by Nevil Mandil
Great WIFI extender, keeps connected whereas previous one kept dropping signal. Only down side is advert showed UK 13A Plug attached but only came with lead adaptor, but works... Read morePublished 11 months ago by F. Shearer
worked well as of now. its been 9 months we have been using it. However I find little difficulty to find a perfect place in house where all signals are green... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Anky
Having fiddled about with TP-Link extender units, with frequent dropping out and resets, this unit was a breath of fresh air. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Bernard Ferte
This works well in my mum's old house with thick walls. She now gets good coverage everywhere. Set up in less than 15 minutes. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Demetri D