- Also check our best rated Wifi Extender reviews
NETGEAR WN1000RP-100UKS Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender (Wi-Fi Booster) - White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Boost existing Wi-Fi coverage
- Improve Wi-Fi strength for smartphones, iPads, Kindle, FireTV and furthermore
- Helps eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones
- Reduce 3G/4G mobile data usage
- Easy installation and works with existing Wi-Fi equipment
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
WN1000RP WiFi Booster for Mobile
NETGEAR WiFi Booster for Mobile amplifies WiFi coverage for mobile devices in the home by extending and strengthening an existing WiFi signal, giving you the ability to enjoy an improved wireless experience on iPads and Android tablets, smartphones, netbooks and e-readers.
- Boost WiFi - Amplify your network by boosting the WiFi signal around the house and even outside on the patio
- Ideal for Mobile - Extend your WiFi network for mobile devices like iPads, iPods, Android tablets, e-readers, smartphones, and netbooks<
- Reduce mobile data charges - Reduce 3G/4G mobile data usage by connecting to WiFi while at home
- Enhance Existing Equipment - Keep your current equipment and improve coverage to eliminate WiFi "dead zones"
- Easy Install - Simple install for all devices using a browser, no CD needed
- Push 'N' Connect - Push N' Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows for a quick and secure connection
- Optimal Coverage - Real-time LEDs locate the best placement spot to provide optimal WiFi coverage
- Universal Compatibility - Extends b/g/n WiFi signals from any existing WiFi router or service provider gateway like Belkin, Linksys, D-Link, AT&T, 2Wire, Verizon, EarthLink, NETGEAR and others*
- Superior Security - Works with all security standards including WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, mixed mode and WEP
- NETGEAR Green features - Power on/off button, 80% recycled packaging
DYNAMIC LED INDICATORS
Finds best location for optimal WiFi coverage and displays real-time, end-to-end network status.
- Connection status between router/gateway and Extender
- On/off status of Extender
- Connection status between Extender and PC
PUSH 'N' CONNECT
A secured connection at the push of a button
STEP 1: Install CD and push the button on the adapter
STEP 2: Push the Push 'N' Connect button on the router
STEP 3: Secure wireless connection
*May not be compatible with WiFi routers or gateways whose firmware has been altered or changed, including without limitation certain open source routers, or other WiFi routers or gateways with non-standard or outdated firmware.
|Product name||N150 WiFi Range Extender for Mobile||N300 WiFi Range Extender||N600 WiFi Range Extender||N600 WiFi Range Extender||AC750 WiFi Range Extender||AC1200 WiFi Range Extender|
|Placement||Wall-Plug||Wall- Plug||Desktop||Wall-Plug / Desktop||Wall-Plug||Desktop|
|WiFi Band||2.4 GHz||2.4 Ghz||2.4 Ghz & 5Ghz Dual Band||2.4 Ghz & 5Ghz Dual Band||2.4 Ghz & 5Ghz Dual Band||2.4 Ghz & 5Ghz Dual Band|
|Wired to WiFi Adapter||N/A||1-port||4-port||1-port||1-port GigE||5-port GigE|
|Mobile Device Setup||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Wi-Fi Booster for Mobile
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are traffic lights to indicate the signal strength. If the extender is in the same room the light is green to show a good strength connection. However you only have to move it one room either way and the light is red. Our rooms are small, I am only talking 12ft from the router.
On the plus side the setup is a snip, you only press 2 buttons and bingo it has connected to your network and applied your current security settings. For us this was wpa2. I have given 2 stars purely for this.
No use to us though if it cannot actually extend the signal. What a shame, it seemed so hopeful. Our main router is Netgear and we have always been really happy with them.
Ah well time to box up and return. I think maybe we have been unlucky with a duff unit as there are so many positive reviews for this unit, hence why we bought it in the first place. It shows a poor strength connection in every room so maybe the aerial inside just
Most recent customer reviews