- Also check our best rated Wifi Router reviews
NETGEAR RBK50 Orbi Whole Home Wi-Fi Mesh System Up to 4000 sq ft of Wi-Fi Coverage, Works with Amazon Alexa (11AC 3.0 Gbps Tri Band Home Network with Router and Satellite)
|Price:||£317.48 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£82.51 (21%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fast whole home Wi-Fi system - covers up to 4000 sq feet with high performance Wi-Fi; kit includes Wi-Fi router and satellites
- Tri-Band technology - unlike other Wi-Fi sets that lose speed as you add devices, Orbi routers maintain data flow for your connected devices using a dedicated backhaul connection
- Single Wi-Fi network name - provides seamless room-to-room roaming throughout your home
- Guest network - easily set up a separate and secure Wi-Fi network for visitors and guests to use; an ideal web gear combo for movie streaming and gaming sessions with friends and family
- Compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa - control your home network using voice commands
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
Orbi by NETGEAR is a simple and smart way to enjoy high-speed Wi-Fi in every corner of your home. The Orbi Wi-Fi system easily covers 5000 square feet of your home with strong Wi-Fi signals because Orbi uses tri-band Wi-Fi, your Internet runs at max speeds no matter how many devices you connect. Enjoy enhanced Wi-Fi everywhere.
- Wi-Fi AC3000
- Band 1: 400 Mbps @ 2.4 GHz-256 QAM
- Band 2: 1733 Mbps @ 5 GHz-256 QAM
- Band 3: 867 Mbps @ 5 GHz-256 QAM
- Tx/Rx 2x2 (2.4 GHz) + 4x4 (5 GHz) backhaul + 2x2 (5 GHz)
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz-256 QAM support
- IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5 GHz-256 QAM support
- Powerful Quad-Core 710 MHz processor
- 4 GB flash and 512 MB RAM
- Six high performance internal antennas with high powered amplifiers beamforming
- Explicit beamforming for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- Four 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports - one WAN and three LAN for router, four LAN for satellite
- One 2.0 USB port each
- On/off LED light switch
Guest Wi-Fi network easily setup separate and secure internet access for guests.
- 1 x Orbi router (RBR50)
- 1 x Orbi satellite (RBS50)
- 1 x 2 m Ethernet cable
- 2 x 12 V/3.5 A power adapters
- Quick start guide
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recently got fibre installed, and the router/modem supplied by the provider was ok. I get a good stable connection in my home office, but every once in a while devices would get kicked off, or one of my smart home gadgets would lose connection. After upgrading to the Orbi, I get incredibly stable internet and haven't seen a dropped connection yet.
The setup is pretty easy, and the app is great. The ability to edit your router settings locally (instead of them being in the cloud like other mesh routers) really seals the deal on this one. The UI could use a bit of work, but it seems they're continually updating the firmware - which is great.
Simply put, this is a great router setup. I have over 20 devices connected simultaneously with no issues, and guests are happier than ever.
Short answer is that for this model, coverage is good, however positioning ‘range’ of the satellite is a lot lower than I would have thought.
I intended to place the satellite upstairs but it actually needed to be downstairs and only two rooms from the router, due to a 5GHZ back channel range challenge.
That said, I now have a consistent level of signal that ranges from about 85-100% strength in all my rooms.
No view on longevity as it is only day three.
Loses a star as the set up process and app is a bit clunky and slow, but once up and running, all is good so far.
By Les Campbell on Jan 1, 2018 9:37:57 PM
I found the installation very easy connected the modem and satellite as per instructions. They paired and set up quickly. The registration process works best using a PC rather than a Mac. Once the app was downloaded adding devices was quick and simple, checking the speed of the wireless I was achieving excellent results the same as a wired connection. Having just one logon means that I can move around my home with no dead spots or signal loss.
A great investment that has given high quality wireless across all devices with no loss of signal or speed
Most recent customer reviews